Mini Cooper Forum banner
541 - 560 of 607 Posts

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S 2015
2 Posts
Hey guys! I need your help with map updating - the car sees the flash drive - but nothing happens next.
F56 2015, I have a Roadmap EUROPE WEST for the next 2021-1 (the last one I found). Formatted the USB flash in NTFS for Windows, 128 GB 3.0.
Many thanks for considering my request!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys! I need your help with map updating - the car sees the flash drive - but nothing happens next.
F56 2015, I have a Roadmap EUROPE WEST for the next 2021-1 (the last one I found). Formatted the USB flash in NTFS for Windows, 128 GB 3.0.
It’s because you’re usb-stick is to big. Use a 64gb usb stick.
Ow and keep in mind that if you have not a liftime code you need to buy that first in order to update the map.

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S 2015
2 Posts
It’s because you’re usb-stick is to big. Use a 64gb usb stick.
Ow and keep in mind that if you have not a liftime code you need to buy that first in order to update the map.
ok, thanks!
One more thing I need to figure out is Georgia (country) in Eastern Europe or in Western Asia😁 doing my search)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Wojti77, i have Mini Countryman 2019 from US, can you help me to Update with latest Europe map?
Road map NORTH AMERICA Way 2018-5 i have now.
VIN 3g93970

i found and downloaded rar Road_Map_EUROPE_Way_2022-4 and all other EVO, LIVE, but not sure how to update it what rar is ok for my car.
i need a USB 64gb or 32 will be ok?

Do i need FSC code?

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Hi Wojti77, i have Mini Countryman 2019 from US, can you help me to Update with latest Europe map?
Road map NORTH AMERICA Way 2018-5 i have now.
VIN 3g93970

i found and downloaded rar Road_Map_EUROPE_Way_2022-4 and all other EVO, LIVE, but not sure how to update it what rar is ok for my car.
i need a USB 64gb or 32 will be ok?

Do i need FSC code?
Hi Yes I can help, we need oem fsc for that, expensive
Sent pm

·
Registered
219 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
Mini Countryman Cooper SE All4
1 Posts
Hi, I have 2018 Mini F60 Countryman SE and I can't anymore update maps through Mini/BMW services as they think that the HU is too old as my car was build 2018-2. I think that the FSC has most likely got old but I'm not the expert.

Navigation uses Road Map EUROPE EVO maps and latest that I have managed to install on it was 2021-2 map (see attached picture). My cars VINs last 7 digits are 3E32376.

So any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Kari
Plant Automotive mirror Motor vehicle Automotive design Gadget

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hi, I have 2018 Mini F60 Countryman SE and I can't anymore update maps through Mini/BMW services as they think that the HU is too old as my car was build 2018-2. I think that the FSC has most likely got old but I'm not the expert.

Navigation uses Road Map EUROPE EVO maps and latest that I have managed to install on it was 2021-2 map (see attached picture). My cars VINs last 7 digits are 3E32376.

So any help would be appreciated!

Kind regards,
Kari
View attachment 79292
PM sent. We have 2022-1 Latest one map.

541 - 560 of 607 Posts