Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys - looking for some all weather/rubber mats for my new F55. We've had some awful weather here in the UK so it's got me thinking. The official mini ones naturally have a premium price tag so can anyone else recommend any other brand of fitted all-weather mats?

Cheers!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Hi guys - looking for some all weather/rubber mats for my new F55. We've had some awful weather here in the UK so it's got me thinking. The official mini ones naturally have a premium price tag so can anyone else recommend any other brand of fitted all-weather mats?

Cheers!
Hi @Stan, I had bought third party mats however I wasnt happy with the finish and the quality. In the end I bought front only mats from MINI for £50 and they look great. I have had them for 5 months now and Pretty happy with them.

Saurabh

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Stan, I had bought third party mats however I wasnt happy with the finish and the quality. In the end I bought front only mats from MINI for £50 and they look great. I have had them for 5 months now and Pretty happy with them.

Saurabh
Yeah, really I'd like the Mini ones and was hoping to find them cheaper somewhere, or at least somewhere that would do me a deal on a set of fronts and rears. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet at some point!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeah, really I'd like the Mini ones and was hoping to find them cheaper somewhere, or at least somewhere that would do me a deal on a set of fronts and rears. Guess I'll just have to bite the bullet at some point!
Trust me they are well worth every penny.

Try and talk to Chris @rybrookf56 @01905 459600, he gave me a brilliant discount on the wing mirrors.

Saurabh

·
Super Moderator
8,208 Posts
Totaly agree with Surabh. They really are a cut above-lovely things-seems a shame to get them muddy! And great quality and perfect fit. We bought some off ebayfor our r56 premium quality made from the same rubber as jcb, they have lasted really well and fit was good too but smelt terrible for over a year. The mini ones are classy and rybrook is brilliant.

·
Registered
102 Posts
@Stan

Hi buddy if you need any help with prices or delivery please message or call me and I can try and help you out.
Also Mini have launched a winter kit which comes with rubber mats, boot liner and protection kit.

01905 459600

Thanks
Chris

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Stan

Hi buddy if you need any help with prices or delivery please message or call me and I can try and help you out.
Also Mini have launched a winter kit which comes with rubber mats, boot liner and protection kit.

01905 459600

Thanks
Chris
Thanks Chris - I might just take you up on that!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts