Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally I got around today and had my [email protected] lowering Springs installed. I am pleased with the results(mild drop of 1.2 inches). The ride really improved the handling of the car feels tighter better overall and it is not bouncing my old bones around. Of course while I was there they did take measurements for wheel spacers and they shop will order them direct from his parts supplier. So I am saving a little $$$ right there. I went to Parts Source in Scottsdale. Great Customer Service and really easy to get along with the people. They do a lot of High End Stuff on VDubs BMW Audi and Porsche and started doing Mini,s. So if anybody want sinfo on the shop please PM me I will give you the details Out the door prices was $ 395.00 that included installed labor and alignment. Here are the pictures and yes the spacers will come in here in the next couple of days and will be installed at no charge and than I am done with my mods.:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Looks good. I don't imagine your going to put on much of a wheel spacer since the wheels are pretty close to a good lineup with the fender or are you going for a little bit of poke?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nice drop... it doesn't look as low as some images I've seen with F56 H&R lowering springs but I prefer not to have the "slammed" look that some seem to like...

Are you planning some spacers? (I kow you said no more mods lol)

Edit: just read already mentioned :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.