Mini Cooper Forum banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
If you have noticed I have Sport mode on. On the HU have locked lounge mode but on cluster I have the sport mode.
Your cluster looks different than others I’ve seen in sport mode with the new firmware. I’m used to them looking like the attached photos - yours seems to be missing the red circle around the speed:

CDF3E802-047A-40CD-9E56-0E7F73D320FB.jpeg
8449E53B-35D1-4905-84DB-837A7A98C376.jpeg

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi all.

Following up and confirming that the car has been flashed properly for the new UI and all involved modules (HU, BC and Kobi) have been flashed.
New UI is fully functional including change of colour scheme across HU screen and cluster screen too.

Kudos to BIMMER REMOTE - BMW CarPlay Activation, Fullscreen, Coding, GTS F8x for the fully diligent professional job and for making my car look beautiful with the latest UI

Thank you,
John

·
Registered
10 Posts
So that is your post?
To insult me?

Productive way to spend your time.
I have been around and I will be as well.
You like seeing the tree and not the forest...
The bottom line is the so called promotion or the fact that I have the new UI running at my car?

I wonder who is the troll here...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
@jokatsim - If you’re happy, that’s what matters.

The interface shown on the digital cluster in your photograph is different than the interface that comes from the factory in cars with the latest firmware.

Some may want this information.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That was fixed. I got excited instantly after seeing the HU.
We performed the process in 2 steps as I did not have a battery charger to keep the car powered.
So instead of taking the risk to brick the car while flashing the BC we broke it into 2 steps
Now the car has the proper UI, colour scheme and functionality. I will post the photos to confirm showing both HU and cluster.
I have no intention to mislead anyone.
Thank you
John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know if the new interface tiles can be changed with different info or are they locked. I’d also like to know if there’s a way to have the info that’s transmitted as part of DAB (song info etc) when the radio is showing as a part of the 3 tile info on each screen.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Photos with Sport and Mid modes and the colour schemes respectively.
Night vision shots just for FYI
I just did all the firmware updates and managed to get the new UI on the navigation unit, the kombi unit however still appears the same even though the firmware is updated. Can anyone help and point me in the correct direction how to achieve this?

Cheers !

·
Registered
343 Posts
I just did all the firmware updates and managed to get the new UI on the navigation unit, the kombi unit however still appears the same even though the firmware is updated. Can anyone help and point me in the correct direction how to achieve this?

Cheers !
Scroll trough this topic. Not just the hu also kombi and bdc needs to be updated... and the kombi needs to be properly coded

·
Registered
37 Posts
If we've installed the newest OEM software on an OEM headunit, but on a pre LCI model - how do we go about keeping this new firmware updated?

61 - 76 of 76 Posts