Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Mini Cooper SD F56 2015
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning,

I am considering the purchase of a Cooper SD from 2015. The car has Business XL and therefore with an 8.8 inch screen. I have seen on the net that there are several modules that are added to the original Mini infotainment and offer the possibility to use Android Auto and Apple Car Play wirelessly.

Like this: 230.0US $ 30% di SCONTO|Carplay Wireless per MINI Cooper S JCW R56 R57 R58 R59 F55 F56 F57 Clubman F54 R55 Countryman F60 R60 (eman R61 Android Auto|Car Multimedia Player| - AliExpress = {"sku_id"% 3A "12000024776971269"}

Font Tool Auto part Automotive lighting Bumper

I would like some feedback from you. Has anyone mounted it?

In your opinion is it worth it or are they just low quality Chinese products? They work well?
Is there any model you would recommend to me? (they all seem to have the same features but I can't figure out if one exists better than the other)
Since the mini is from 2015 I should see the ones with NBT attack right?
I saw that these modules allow you to add the rear cameras, I was wondering if it integrates with the rear parking sensors (screen divided into 2) or covers them (you can only see the rear camera and the parking sensors are lost).

I try to explain myself. I would like it to be seen like this:

Plant Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Steering wheel

and not so (only rear view camera without display of sensors):
Motor vehicle Steering part Green Automotive design Vehicle

I have seen that some companies offer this service (to add the rear view camera in an integrated way with the sensors) but it is very expensive: https://www.saelcarshop.it/prodotti/retrocamera-retrofit-mini-f-series-145522.aspx

I hope someone can help me out.
Thanks

·
Registered
Mini Cooper F56 BRG, 2017, 3 doors, 136bhp
10 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts