Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine is a 1.5 Cooper...

...with Chilli Pack and Media XL pack...

...in Volcanic Orange with white roof, mirror caps and bonnet stripes.

Satellite Grey Cloth and Interior Line.

Probably have about £500 left in the kitty. What must have options am I missing?!

Is the HUD just a gimmick?

Ben

·
Registered
125 Posts
welcome aboard @Pinto!

as for the HUD it depends on the user to be honest, I think the system is simple and effective, whatever info you're looking for readily available on the dash :D looks cool too

·
Registered
277 Posts
It would look better without that glass piece, rather have it projected off of the windshield like it is with BMW's.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the replies. The HUD feels like a proper boys toy so that will get the vote. Might need a pair of aviators to match the fighter pilot feel!

Have also stuck parking sensors on it in order to prevent Mrs M from hitting anything in her blind spot.

Pictures will follow upon collection!

Ben

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are people's view if the John Cooper steering wheel option? Is it a gimmick or is it worth another £50 of my hard earned money? I guess, ultimately, it does the same job as the standard sports leather wheel with multi function controls which I currently have spec'd?!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My dealer confirmed today that I will get my mitts on it in Week 15, the second week of April. Happy Days. Under 3 months to go!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Providing there are no hold ups, I should be able to post photos of my actual car, registered and on the road, on Wednesday 16th April... Feels like a lifetime away!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Providing there are no hold ups, I should be able to post photos of my actual car, registered and on the road, on Wednesday 16th April... Feels like a lifetime away!
its a good few months down the road, the wait will suck but it'll be worth it. what are you currently driving

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
A BMW 318d Tourer. So, quite a change!

I am downsizing but not as much as you would first think! The BMW isn't that big inside!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts