Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I have just ordered my new f56 cooper s, I had an amazing deal and managed to get nearly £3000 knocked off list price!
I won't bore you with all the spec but highlights include;
Midnight black
Black cosmos wheels
Darkened rear glass
Full led lights
Sport auto box
Black interior trim
Chilli pack
Etc etc!

Roll on March!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sadly the car will be my wife's so my only plan will be to give her the keys!

I may get to drive it once or twice!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The total cost came to around 23.5k in UK Stirling. I was lucky enough to get a discount as I'm a serving soldier in the British military. I also received a further discount as I already own another BMW.

·
Registered
136 Posts
The total cost came to around 23.5k in UK Stirling. I was lucky enough to get a discount as I'm a serving soldier in the British military. I also received a further discount as I already own another BMW.
Nice. Does MINI USA offer discounts for American military? Anyone know?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Generally speaking, and based on my own experiences, the US troops get very well looked after by their country (far better than the UK) in every respect; so I'm guessing the answer would be yes.

·
Registered
125 Posts
thats nice and glad. Whats in the Chilli pack BTW?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is a fair bit of extra kit in the chilli pack; too much to list!

For serving and ex serving military I believe the discount is around 10%. If you PM me I'll pass on the details of how and who to speak with

1 - 12 of 12 Posts