Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,

I've been lurking for while having a good read and watching all the videos... :)

It's the first Mini for me and after taking one for a test drive I ordered on that day, new years eve.

After a long 2 months, today is my day..!!!!!!

I'm so excited I've been up since 4am and mine will be first out of the showroom on the new reg.

Moonwalk Grey/Black, Cooper D with Leds upfront.. :)

2hrs, 44mins to go......

Rich.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Looks great I was torn between the magic red and the Color you have. I settled for the red because the Car was already in transit and my wait time was only 2 Weeks next time around I believe I will go for gray.:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, already done 100 miles today cruising around the coast in the sunshine, love the car, real fun to drive .... :)

Long journey tomorrow to the west country, see if I can get the mpg above 60... Just have to resist sports mode..... :)

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If you haven't ordered your Mini yet, definitely get the led headlights, well worth the extra pounds for the white light with blue edge on long drives in the early hours and more so, that warm fuzzy feeling you get when you hit the start button, they come on and then level. I think I'm going to wear the start/stop button out just seeing that... :)

300 miles in and I'm getting 60 mpg, I'm well pleased with that on 16" wheels, mixed roads and the occasional sports mode overtake.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.