Parking Pack
Heated, dimmable and folding mirrors
Heated seats
Heated windscreen
Variable Damper Control

·
Registered
277 Posts
Great configuration. Dark blue is a great color and one of the easier colors to maintain. Keep us posted on when it arrives

·
Registered
110 Posts
PS I came really close to chucking another £100 ish for the heated windscreen but didn't bother because of the mild winter and the fact that I wouldn't have used it at all this year...

PPS The news tonight is all about the cold snap that arrives tomorrow!

PPS You made the right decision not me!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hey welcome aboard! congrats on the new order. So week of March 17, 2014 delivery?
Yep, March 17 - 23 delivery - really can't wait! I am especially looking forward to see what changes they have made to the suspension, see if I can get a softer ride when about town - hence the VDC.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PS I came really close to chucking another £100 ish for the heated windscreen but didn't bother because of the mild winter and the fact that I wouldn't have used it at all this year...

PPS The news tonight is all about the cold snap that arrives tomorrow!

PPS You made the right decision not me!
I'm just upset they don't offer a heated steering wheel - I guess that will be offered in round two of options (rumoured to be July / August time) - it would have been nice to have that on the cold winter morning drives.

·
Registered
277 Posts
im not surprised they did this.
Likely they left it out intentionally along with other features just so they have ways to make the Mini better and better every model year.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ooh exciting :) You've got almost the same spec as me - only I have the lesser pepper pack! And red rather than blue. Interesting that they mentioned a date of 17th march for week 12. I'm in week 10 and they've mentioned the same date! I wonder if I might get an early surprise :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Ooh exciting :) You've got almost the same spec as me - only I have the lesser pepper pack! And red rather than blue. Interesting that they mentioned a date of 17th march for week 12. I'm in week 10 and they've mentioned the same date! I wonder if I might get an early surprise :)
yes but wasn't there a delay announced of a couple weeks? Could by why yours is week 10 but arrival date is for week 12...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Tbh I don't really understand what the dates are all about. It'll be a nice surprise when I get the call ;-) I thought me being told I was week 10 meant that was the BUILD week? And then it gets delivered to the dealer a week or so later? Who knows! :) worth the wait!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
MetalPetal, week 10 is week of 3 March! Good luck, I hope you get it then! Let us all know how it is!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I just read the MotoringFile review - WOW, it seems that I may have picked a winner here, right colour and most of the right options, I hope going for the D was a good choice as there are no reviews on it at all! I guess time will tell.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
OK, I have just changed the alloys on my MCD from Tentacle to the Black Cosmos Spokes.

I think it looks better . . . here's hoping . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts