Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Newbie here. Just trying to find any pictures of red JCW with red roof. Anyone gone down that route....

Mine is ordered now after local dealer gave me deal on same terms as car broker (did not expect that...)

So red on red is coming soon....and strangely when doing a test drive in Slough, apparently someone beat me to it!! Surely there is more than x2!!

Lol

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Newbie here. Just trying to find any pictures of red JCW with red roof. Anyone gone down that route....

Mine is ordered now after local dealer gave me deal on same terms as car broker (did not expect that...)

So red on red is coming soon....and strangely when doing a test drive in Slough, apparently someone beat me to it!! Surely there is more than x2!!

Lol
There is a guy on here who took delivery not too long ago, tried searching through my likes but couldn't find the thread - hopefully he'll post on here.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for looking my friend. Much appreciated. I see you are driving the SD. How is that? I did not try it as I only do 6,000 to 8,000 a year but kinda wish I had....always love the torque in diesel cars I have driven.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts

Lol
You buying from Sytners? I know a few who have and had great deals :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looked at gallery and not a single real one. Someone has a model via mini.co.uk. But I have that too from dealer. Lol

Hey, no worries.... Mine is being built so delivery imminent.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am not buying from sytner in the end. They have a great showroom for sure and staff ok but told me to sort out my current car with finance company so seemed a little lazy.

My local dealer Berry of Chiswick was offering a standard deal of no interest - so had written them of.....but a week later, when he saw the car broker deal I was about to sign, the local business manager jumped in and just agreed as berry had a build slot the next week.

I am sure they just needed the sale for June registration figures. I was pleased as I get a personally specked car built in 2 weeks and not fussed on which month it is registered. Can't wait to hear it burble away on a4/m4.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank Hou so much Brandon. Just like my soon to be chill red "baby" ... Lol. Love it even more now!

As soon as it arrives guys, I will upload pics. - where is best btw? Gallery section or on forum for JCW ?

·
Registered
45 Posts
albeit with a sunroof LMAO...

Well, in Canada it is pretty much impossible to get a JCW (or any mini for that matter) without the sunroof. I am serious. It's not like your saving a boat load of money either way, if they DID let you have all the options but the sunroof. Which you can't, so, it is what it is.

you can check another posting of mine with massive pics (I did a major detailing today) http://www.minif56.com/forum/770-washing-detailing/55378-massive-detailing-w-pics.html#post540666

Cheers...

·
Registered
217 Posts
I didn't even realize Red on red was a possible combination - look forward to seeing pictures when you get her! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.