Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While waiting for my new mini cooper S (Volcanic Orange), I have been thinking of the nicknames for it.
The first one came into my mind was Taxi since the color looks pretty much like the taxi in US, especially in NY lol.
Minion would be another option, the color is not that close though... I like the movie so much....
Any other ideas?
Or what is the nickname for your mini?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Well if you've got the black stripes I'm thinking of tiger and bumblebee.

If it's just orange then I'm thinking of citrusy fruits like tangerine (dream), satsuma, (my darling) clementine or maybe double gloucester cheese :)
Other orangey things are peaches, sunsets and sodium street lights, along with amber traffic lights and topaz gemstones.

I've never given a car a name before...

·
Super Moderator
6,651 Posts
Mine will be Jasper, when he arrives; nick name for wasps -yes I have ordered volcanic orange with black stripes! We have a twilight type thing going-the wifes black roadster is called Damon! I did consider bumble bee but a bit long. Of course the number plate may influence things, my current cooper s is Roxy, due to the plate having r and x and e in it!

·
Super Moderator
6,651 Posts
Ps the wife's names ar e great; Hyundai i20 was called Clarence due to the salesman's eyes!!! Anyone remember the x eyed lion, her Daihatsu b4 that was pid; the salesman s name was Stu!
Her last mini , Highgate, was truffle, due to the brown!
All good fun
J

·
Registered
11 Posts
Volcanic Orange with black roof and mirror caps, sun roof name = Stinger

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a orange with black trim..

..I saw Stinger on here..
Think I'm going to go with that lol