Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the south east, due to get my MCS in July sometime. I live in Bexhill on sea which is near Eastbourne. Is there any other members on here in my neck of the woods?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm officially in the South East but miles from you Fletto as I live in Wye ,which is between Ashford & Canterbury, in Kent.Are we it !
As I've only seen just one "on the road' F56 in VO maybe we are that rare breed.
My Cooper in MG is due here on June 11th.
I do hope that my excitement is realised.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Paul

I'm yet to see any on the road! I look forward to seeing some pictures of your car when it arrives.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I work next to Gatwick Airport :) I have seen a select few on the road (including someone from work!) but not many out there yet!! I am currently (still) waiting on my Dooper - I hope you get yours soon too :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Ellie

Any chance of getting your neighbours to get us on a flight to somewhere exotic whilst we wait for our Mini's?

:D

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm in Chatham

Have a Volcanic Orange Mini One on order. Hoping to get it by the end of this month.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a Cooper S in flaming red. Took delivery March 2014 after taking a brave move and ordering in December 2013 before seeing actual sight until week before delivery at Ashford. Only seen one other near me so far in Orange.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm near Horsham in Sussex - have a Cooper S auto which I've had since April 14 and now have a JCW auto on order for April this year! Thunder Grey with a Red roof..........

·
Registered
136 Posts
I work next to Gatwick Airport :) I have seen a select few on the road (including someone from work!) but not many out there yet!! I am currently (still) waiting on my Dooper - I hope you get yours soon too :)
I also work next to Gatwick airport and live out in the sticks between Horsham and Shoreham. Moonwalk grey 5dr cooper with JCW mirror caps :0)

1 - 20 of 42 Posts