Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just noticed this tonight on my VO 2014 MCS. It looks like the interior trim is starting to come through the gap at the back window. It's on both sides. I've no idea how this could only start happening now as I'm pretty certain it's not always been like this. Any ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi everyone - just to let you know the dealer sorted this under warranty, they took photos I assume to send to MINI but sorted it for me without quibble or cost but they did have the car the whole day as I think they possibly had to strip a large section of the interior trim in the back.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hi everyone - just to let you know the dealer sorted this under warranty, they took photos I assume to send to MINI but sorted it for me without quibble or cost but they did have the car the whole day as I think they possibly had to strip a large section of the interior trim in the back.
I'm starting to see the same issue on one of the sides of mine :( it's good to know that it can be sorted out under warranty though.

Thank you for sharing! if you have any other info about the issue I would appreciate it

I have to schedule a visit my dealership

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi everyone, just noticed this tonight on my VO 2014 MCS. It looks like the interior trim is starting to come through the gap at the back window. It's on both sides. I've no idea how this could only start happening now as I'm pretty certain it's not always been like this. Any ideas?
I had the same a couple of weeks ago but only on one side. When i booked it the dealer told me that they had checked both sides and it seems it was a strip that was only on one side and that it was some kind of protection that should have been taken off before installed at the factory.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.