Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well 1 month gone by so far with another 3 to go if all goes well for my fully loaded F56 Elusive 😉 this reminds me of waiting for our Puppy to be ready for his forever Home lol

·
Registered
256 Posts
We have just ordered a pair of Mini’s, a three door and a five door in Island Blue – its going to be a popular colour! There were astonishing PX deals available on our late 2019 models. Delivery is supposed to be December, but like you, it could drift into next year which would suit us as they will be first registered in 2022. For us the PX promise was an important factor as the second hand car market is extremely volatile at the moment and could turn down very fast as the economy starts to tank.
Yup an Island Blue 3 door here also 👍 still had to work really hard to get a near reasonable PX though.
Ordered on the 10th of August with an estimated 1st of December delivery date.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Forget next week, my car arrived at the dealers this morning! The hand over will be tomorrow afternoon,

So there's proof, some cars do turn up earlier than predicted :)

It's taken me by surprise a bit, I was going to wash and clean it this weekend, but it's going to have to go back dirty.

I searched on here to factory reset the infotainment, but couldn't find how to remove it from the Mini App, anyone any ideas?
How exciting! nice to get positive news for a change 😁

·
Registered
256 Posts
My Dealer is talking of a probable six months now for new orders which I will probably have to wait as have this week switched to a Lamb in Wolfs Clothing! 😂 and just changed my trim from Classic to Sport.

Rather get it right though and as apparently my December 1st delivery had been pushed back two weeks to the middle of December with possible further delays so may as well just wait and get the right ride by my side for my Birthday in March 😉

·
Registered
256 Posts
You do change your mind a lot But as you say, you need to be 100% happy, and on the plus you will get a 22 plate
Lol you got that right and that’s what my Husband says, think the problem with the Mini is there is so many choices and not that many new Cars to see in the flesh.

The Car we drive at the moment we saw in the showroom loved it and drove it away, easy!

“The mini Adventure” is not an easy journey 😉

·
Registered
256 Posts
So are we saying at least six months for a new build, had enough of the bmw after two , don’t think I can put up with it for another six, might have to rethink, want adaptive lights and heads up and leather and comfort plus no five doors new or nearly new with that combo and 17’’ wheels only jcw available, can see us with that😯
Yorkie my Dealers are saying the six months if ordering now, it would seem you are already two months down the road 👍

·
Registered
256 Posts
Much easier nowadays as there is actually a lot less choice. Others complain that the endless Mini options have gone, as very much packs with a few options.
Don’t get me started on the packs 😂 that was part of my initial problem as I was not sure about all the Piano Black which went with the JCW Sport pack.

Also went for the Comfort+ as opposed to just the Comfort pack for the needed folding mirrors, and Navigation pack …. drew the line at ordering the Navigation+ even though we have preferred the Digital Cluster.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Another good result re DD congrats 👍 hope my F56 Cooper Sport is as lucky (still December specified delivery) also with just Nav and not Nav+

·
Registered
256 Posts
i think most are now coming as standard with a digital dash, mini came about 5 weeks ago with it on & my sister pcked up hers last week and that had one on as well
Good to hear :) having spent a fortune on upgrades it would good to at least have the latest spec.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Well we took delivery today!! Just need a Car to attach them to!! 😂

Got an email from our Dealer this morning to say our F56 Sport ordered the first week in August still showing as December delivery. As you can see filling in time with accessories lol talking of which not being a fan of the very plastic looking Hand break next up the JCW pro Hand break and gaiter most probably.

Oh and I now have our order number thanks, as pointed out here the previous two order numbers (change trim to Sport) was just the dealership numbers not Mini 👍
Product Gadget Packaging and labeling Material property Font

·
Registered
256 Posts
It's nice to get a delivery even if it's not the full thing. I've got a stack of boxes ready to go on.

One thing I'd recommend with those caps is some grease on the threads as they can seize on. Unless they have a plastic liner.
No plastic liner so thanks for the tip 👍

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just had our very first chat with a Mini advisor this evening as advised by you guys thanks, hmmm no longer so confident about December 😕 this is how it went..

“Current status is capacity checked” (whatever that is) “Your order has been processed by the factory but yet to go into production. Once your order has progressed further we will be able to provide as estimated production week and a estimated delivery week.”

And so the Mini Journey continues 😉

·
Registered
256 Posts
@romy16 I noticed that in a prev post that your order was August like us with an estimated March delivery (well at one stage) so December seems more and more unlikely for getting our hands on the full nappa leather wheel 😂

This is worse than waiting for our Puppy to be ready for his forever Home, but then that was only 8 weeks 😉

What did you order btw ?

·
Registered
256 Posts
BTW have you noticed that the new pricing/increase has been up in the Configuration for a few days now…..

Noticed that the F56 Cooper Classic which was my original order has increased by 800 and the Sport (which I changed to) and Exclusive by 500 so the gap for the extra trim has been closed to 3,000

Not sure of the increase on the S

1 - 20 of 147 Posts