Mini Cooper Forum banner
2261 - 2280 of 2330 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
193 Posts
" Im on a boat!! " 😬 ETA late June

DEAR NICHOLAS​
Ahoy! Your new MINI Clubman is officially on the ship and on it’s way to you.

Travelling across many oceans, this phase of your MINI’s journey can be the longest. To find out more about how your MINI gets from the factory to you please click below.

Get ready for adventure.

ALSO from my dealer (Australia)

"Yes, MINI is a littles stuffed at the moment, only 4 variants available for the rest of the year, no clubman or JCW until January production at this stage "​
Fabulous news @ncutinelli 👍 May she have a safe sail!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I’ve been give a status code of 150 around a month ago, with a confirmed build week commencing 2nd May. My car is still currently code 150 12th May with a status of ‘scheduled for body shop’ however it’s been set to this status for over a week. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced such a long production status? I have asked the mini genius when it could be expected to be built but they state the car is technically in production. I was under the impression once a car has gone into production, it takes around 3-5 days.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, I’ve been give a status code of 150 around a month ago, with a confirmed build week commencing 2nd May. My car is still currently code 150 12th May with a status of ‘scheduled for body shop’ however it’s been set to this status for over a week. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced such a long production status? I have asked the mini genius when it could be expected to be built but they state the car is technically in production. I was under the impression once a car has gone into production, it takes around 3-5 days.
My car has been code 150 for about 3 weeks. My confirmed build week is this week. Although Mini genius have said this is guaranteed, they have also said to check next week to see if it’s actually been built 🤷🏼‍♀️

·
Registered
24 Posts
My car has been code 150 for about 3 weeks. My confirmed build week is this week. Although Mini genius have said this is guaranteed, they have also said to check next week to see if it’s actually been built 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am in the same boat. It’s on 150 since two weeks and saying scheduled for body shop.
The mini genius tells me that production of the car is starting the week commencing the 2nd of may…… they realise that this sounds ridiculous.
And apparently delivery is the week commencing the 30th of may.

not sure how this works out. I know in theory the build should be done in like 3 days max. But it then has to come over from Holland and it’s not like it’s going straight to the dealer.

·
Registered
23 MINI JCW Clubman - YOURS - Rebel Green / Black - Malt Brown
80 Posts
I am in the same boat. It’s on 150 since two weeks and saying scheduled for body shop.
The mini genius tells me that production of the car is starting the week commencing the 2nd of may…… they realise that this sounds ridiculous.
And apparently delivery is the week commencing the 30th of may.

not sure how this works out. I know in theory the build should be done in like 3 days max. But it then has to come over from Holland and it’s not like it’s going straight to the dealer.
mine was @
150 from 5th April
In paint shop 25th April
193 Waiting for a ship 29th April
On a ship 10th May

my confirmed production week was week 17 (25th April - 1st May )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks like I'm not alone then! I checked this morning with Mini genus and they have now said my delivery date is 20th June (was originally 23rd May) so I'm not sure what is going on. It's still scheduled for body shop. Unfortunately my dealer is on holiday today so can't get any answers but based on previous communication, I tend to have more information than him so I don't expect he will know why.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just been in contact with them and mines 111 pencilled in for 19th September! Like others I wish I knew why?
All I know is our estimated delivery date is November. Pain in the ass to find out two months down the line we couldn’t have the car we wanted due to All4 etc no longer being available. Still we’ve got a nice spec F60 sorted now, that is assuming Mini don’t change everything again 😱

I do feel sorry for the dealers having to deal with the fallout from all these changes.

Good luck with your build.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hope someone can answer a q. re timescales ? I've got a 3 dr Hatch with build date currently scheduled for week commencing 23rd May. With it being a UK build, it might come off the conveyor belt by end of that week. As the dealership is less than 2 hours from Cowley, is it realistic to hope/ expect delivery to the dealer by the end of the following week c. 5th June ? I haven't got a clue in terms of lead time, and having a bit of an idea helps me plan ahead. All help greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hope someone can answer a q. re timescales ? I've got a 3 dr Hatch with build date currently scheduled for week commencing 23rd May. With it being a UK build, it might come off the conveyor belt by end of that week. As the dealership is less than 2 hours from Cowley, is it realistic to hope/ expect delivery to the dealer by the end of the following week c. 5th June ? I haven't got a clue in terms of lead time, and having a bit of an idea helps me plan ahead. All help greatly appreciated.
I’ve got a build dates of 13 June (uk too) and eta delivery up dealer is wc 27 June

·
Registered
27 Posts
Am in the same position, build week the 23th, but my car has to come to Belfast. Dealer has said that it should be with them 6th of June at the very latest due to the bank holiday. Tho they have said there is a possibility if it's made as the start of the week I could have it before the Bank Holiday. With you being so close you'd hope it was sooner

·
Registered
105 Posts
I’m still showing as oct build (from Nov order) having been moved back twice. It’s a manual so don’t hold out much hope for it anymore. My dealer back in Tue so hopefully due an update either way soon so at least I can make executive decision.

Worst case will be no allocated slot in June but no actual confirmation that manuals are permanently gone. Then have to decide whether to wait until Oct with the chance I may not even have one then just a wasted 12 months! If I don’t make the cut off I would rather manuals are gone for good at least I can just look elsewhere then.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I’m still showing as oct build (from Nov order) having been moved back twice. It’s a manual so don’t hold out much hope for it anymore. My dealer back in Tue so hopefully due an update either way soon so at least I can make executive decision.

Worst case will be no allocated slot in June but no actual confirmation that manuals are permanently gone. Then have to decide whether to wait until Oct with the chance I may not even have one then just a wasted 12 months! If I don’t make the cut off I would rather manuals are gone for good at least I can just look elsewhere then.
My salesman as Monday off as well, he’s not a dingle by any chance? We are both in the same time frames, I’m Oct-Sep and your Nov-Oct so at least this is constant but I’m seeing a lot of new countryman’s on Facebook groups that have been delivered within 4 to 6 months and comparable motors toboot?

·
Registered
105 Posts
My salesman as Monday off as well, he’s not a dingle by any chance? We are both in the same time frames, I’m Oct-Sep and your Nov-Oct so at least this is constant but I’m seeing a lot of new countryman’s on Facebook groups that have been delivered within 4 to 6 months and comparable motors toboot?
[QUOTE="Waiting for f60 S, post: 872750, member: 76537"

Ordered from Mini Park Lane
There’s been a couple of similar cars (members on here) confirmed for builds in June over the last couple of weeks since the news of the issues/rescheduling that ordered Sept/Oct/Nov last year which is what’s making me think mine hasn’t made the cut or I would have heard by now.

I’ll keep my fingered crossed for you.

2261 - 2280 of 2330 Posts