Mini Cooper Forum banner
341 - 360 of 485 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
You’ve done well. What spec did you order?
Rebel green
Black roof and mirrors
Comfort plus
Nav plus
Heated steering and seats
Pano sunroof
Tinted windows
JCW stripes
Manual
(probably easier to say what I didn’t get 😂)

Annoyingly upgraded to get the digital dash, but got a really good deal on the price so balanced itself off!

Fingers crossed it comes in as planned, I’ve probably jinxed it now!

·
Registered
32 Posts
So, I just popped on to Mini Genius for a chat! Our car is now scheduled for production w/c November 1st!!! Last week when I enquired, it was scheduled for production w/c 3rd January! I’m thinking I’ll take it with a pinch of salt, but pre Christmas delivery would be lovely!

·
Registered
435 Posts
So, I just popped on to Mini Genius for a chat! Our car is now scheduled for production w/c November 1st!!! Last week when I enquired, it was scheduled for production w/c 3rd January! I’m thinking I’ll take it with a pinch of salt, but pre Christmas delivery would be lovely!
May stay that way or even come forward, quite a few being delivered and/or nearing delivery now

·
Registered
435 Posts
Not wishing to be smug, but I am no longer waiting for a MINI to be made. :cool::p
2.5 months order-to-collection, MINI Cooper SE L2. The salesman said mine was an anomaly though - some people have had their November deliveries postponed until February! :oops:
I “got lucky” too, ordered F60 JCW in early July and collecting on Saturday. Considering Countryman’s are built in The Netherlands and the factories closed in Aug, done well. I never changed my spec from order, and may have got a slot dealer had already.

·
Registered
110 Posts
That’s frustrating. There doesn’t seem to be any pattern regarding delivery, build dates etc!
I asked the genius to double check as it’s exactly a month but it is correct. The issue now is that the UK will run into power issues soon for manufacturing so who knows how that will pan out.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #349 ·
Rebel green
Black roof and mirrors
Comfort plus
Nav plus
Heated steering and seats
Pano sunroof
Tinted windows
JCW stripes
Manual
(probably easier to say what I didn’t get 😂)

Annoyingly upgraded to get the digital dash, but got a really good deal on the price so balanced itself off!

Fingers crossed it comes in as planned, I’ve probably jinxed it now!
That will be lovely, pretty much the same as me but different colour and I've gone for auto. I too went for the options due to the deal on offer, couldn't refuse.

Great result, is that confirmed production rather than estimated?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I “got lucky” too, ordered F60 JCW in early July and collecting on Saturday. Considering Countryman’s are built in The Netherlands and the factories closed in Aug, done well. I never changed my spec from order, and may have got a slot dealer had already.
Any idea where the Clubman is built?

·
Registered
32 Posts
That will be lovely, pretty much the same as me but different colour and I've gone for auto. I too went for the options due to the deal on offer, couldn't refuse.

Great result, is that confirmed production rather than estimated?
Estimated! I’m not holding my breath!

·
Registered
32 Posts
My salesman has confirmed that delivery to the dealer is 22nd November. He also said that he’d never seen anything like the muddle over deliveries in his time.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #358 ·
NO... my F54 JCW is supposed to start production this week, but now it is back to order accepted status... what happened??????
How did you find out? Can you ask your sales person?

·
Registered
15 Posts
NO... my F54 JCW is supposed to start production this week, but now it is back to order accepted status... what happened??????
Same for my F54 JCW but genius query the other day stated that it was still awaiting scheduling. Dealer update at start of month stated that the build was still on schedule according to the system.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys, I am in the USA so how do I use the genius? Ordered my 2 door Oxford June 1st and it’s been in status 112 for about a month now. Hoping to get it by Christmas but not sure that’s gonna happen!

341 - 360 of 485 Posts