Mini Cooper Forum banner
381 - 400 of 1061 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Was told yesterday jcw could be here before Xmas , only thing is don’t trust dealer to get the car right, sales manager says f56 with driving assistance doesn’t come with electronic handbrake, phones back to say it does, spec sheet comes correct,order form has sport not adaptive suspension, why is there to many people doing jobs that they are not capable at, don’t want another miss build as it won’t be there fault, phone a second hand one say things different to how they are advertised ,no fun in buy a car these days

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #385 ·
I bought a personal reg back in September last year, I’ve been waiting for it to come out ever since they announced the current plating system.

It’s nothing really special but I have got X21 ABC and I’ve bought XX21 ABC. Abc aren’t the characters but you get the idea.

·
Registered
71 Posts
white silver , black roof , leather lounge , black bonnet stripes , roof rails , adaptive lights and suspension , sat nav plus , comfort plus , darkened glass , auto , canceled sunroof blind cheep and nasty , canceled driving assistant so I can change brakes , ordered yesterday , new slot available this morning should be here before xmas so will get more for the bmw , sorted at last:D(y)

·
Registered
629 Posts
I bought a personal reg back in September last year, I’ve been waiting for it to come out ever since they announced the current plating system.

It’s nothing really special but I have got X21 ABC and I’ve bought XX21 ABC. Abc aren’t the characters but you get the idea.
Nice one. And Reading 1st part, o thought wow that would be pricey being X21 ABC

·
Registered
173 Posts

You've now got me looking at personal registrations! 🤣

I could get HO 71 and my initials for £399 HOT 1 *** 👀🤔

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anyone else finding the mini genius to be a little vague recently? I’ve been checking the status of my order for any changes since September and would always get a decent amount of information with an estimated build week and delivery. Checked this morning and they only said my car is on order (capacity checked) and that a date would be given closer to the time … not giving me much hope. Ordered in August and estimated delivery is mid March.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Anyone else finding the mini genius to be a little vague recently? I’ve been checking the status of my order for any changes since September and would always get a decent amount of information with an estimated build week and delivery. Checked this morning and they only said my car is on order (capacity checked) and that a date would be given closer to the time … not giving me much hope. Ordered in August and estimated delivery is mid March.
I got the same response this week, strange. Build was supposed to be now and delivery end of the month. Need them to be clear as I am selling my car so don’t want to be without a car for a long time.

·
Premium Member
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #392 ·
I asked on Monday and got an estimated build week. I’ll ask again next Monday but it’s certainly going backwards. I had a confirmed build week at one point but now back to estimated

·
Registered
629 Posts
Collected today very very chuffed, and had a nice 111 mile drive home.

Some Pics here:

381 - 400 of 1061 Posts