Mini Cooper Forum banner
821 - 840 of 918 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have received nothing at all from mini, I get my updates from the genius using my order number which I got from my dealer.
I just asked for the DLR/ Ag number from my dealer this morning and checked with MINI Genius - They say it is status 1100 with no build date as subject to change - what’s the status of your MINI?
My dealer said expected Mid march 2022

·
Registered
157 Posts
27 weeks after placing the order

View attachment 75919

View attachment 75920

It’s looking promising for a delivery before Christmas!
Yay at last 👏Congrats sounds firm this time! 👌 let’s get ready to party lol 🥳

This should have been called the Mini therapy thread 😉😂 as so much support and info found here for those of us awaiting our vehicles 🙃

Really looking forward to you getting that Car, starting Clearing that room and finding out how the fitting of all your extras go 😉

My Red gloss JCW wannabe Front Grill Bar arrived this morning 😁
Automotive lighting Gas Electronic device Plastic Cable

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #826 ·

This should have been called the Mini therapy thread 😉😂 as so much support and info found here for those of us awaiting our vehicles 🙃

Really looking forward to you getting that Car, starting Clearing that room and finding out how the fitting of all your extras go 😉

View attachment 75921
It’s been a great place to share the rollercoaster of emotions that is waiting for a car. I’m looking forward to leaving it behind though.

Where did you get the bar from? I’m after some lower ones to break up the massive amount of black on the front. I’m holding out to see if kill all chrome have a Black Friday sale.

·
Registered
600 Posts
27 weeks after placing the order

View attachment 75919

View attachment 75920

It’s looking promising for a delivery before Christmas!
Awesome news . You have been so patient and so full of nice words for everyone else that has got their car or asked q’s.

Definitely a before Xmas delivery I reckon, and as you know, dealer can give you the full VIN.

·
Registered
600 Posts
It’s been a great place to share the rollercoaster of emotions that is waiting for a car. I’m looking forward to leaving it behind though.

Where did you get the bar from? I’m after some lower ones to break up the massive amount of black on the front. I’m holding out to see if kill all chrome have a Black Friday sale.
Looks like it is from smps2012

·
Registered
157 Posts

The Accessories King is asking lil moi !? 😉😂

and Nev 🤫 let me enjoy the moment 😉😂
but yes I wanted to break that Black grill up a little, nice quality but not cheep mind you for what it is, was going to just do it in red tape but you know how it goes.

BTW smps did the red trim for the lower section also

Automotive parking light Grille Hood Automotive lighting Light

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #834 ·
The Accessories King is asking lil moi !? 😉😂

and Nev 🤫 let me enjoy the moment 😉😂
but yes I wanted to break that Black grill up a little, nice quality but not cheep mind you for what it is, was going to just do it in red tape but you know how it goes.

BTW smps did the red trim for the lower section also

View attachment 75933
Brilliant thank you, thats the same place as I got the charging shelf from so I'll get them ordered.

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #835 ·
Awesome news . You have been so patient and so full of nice words for everyone else that has got their car or asked q’s.

Definitely a before Xmas delivery I reckon, and as you know, dealer can give you the full VIN.
Brilliant news after such a long wait! As others have said on here, you've kept a sense of humour about things & an interest in other peoples orders.Looking forward to seeing some pics soon!
I think my attitude would have been different if I'd been on the bus but it's interesting to see what people are doing and their cars coming through. I've been part of the classic mini-scene since 1998 and I closely followed the launch of the modern mini as well as owning a couple of modern ones along the way.

I'm really looking forward to being able to be part of the full scene around the year and having a choice over what car to take or doing events further afield than I'd like to do in the classic.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Still waiting. Car cleared customs a week ago, but dealer says not due with them till the 30th, then however long for delivery to us. Ours was on the same boat as DG62's and they collected theirs today. Ho hum, wife's old car isn't being collected until the 15th, so I suppose it will save me money on overlapping insurance

·
Registered
F55 Cooper S sport ( on order )
13 Posts

View attachment 75921
Love the front bumper trim. Is it good quality? I’m just worried it might be prone to fading.

821 - 840 of 918 Posts