Mini Cooper Forum banner
141 - 160 of 215 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all. I ordered my brand new Mini Cooper Sport Convertible earlier this week and the estimated handover on my order form is January 31st, 2022! Expected a long wait but end of January seems like a lifetime away. Is there anyone else waiting for a Convertible?

·
Registered
222 Posts
I do the single stage correction and ceramic myself

Very nice, im still old school & love waxing a car with high end car wax from Mitchell & King. I will however be ceramic coating the wheels with R-EVOLVE Wheel Coating by Krystal Kleen Detail which gets alot of 5 star reviews

·
Registered
296 Posts
Very nice, im still old school & love waxing a car with high end car wax from Mitchell & King. I will however be ceramic coating the wheels with R-EVOLVE Wheel Coating by Krystal Kleen Detail which gets alot of 5 star reviews
I used to be old school too, until
I had a car ceramic coated, so easy to maintain. I use GTechniq C5 ceramic on alloys

·
Registered
222 Posts
Not sure if anyone can help, i was trying out the Nav as ive never had it built into a car before & put in a destination that i wanted to cancel ,but couldn't for the life of me work out how to cancel a journey

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #156 ·
Not sure if anyone can help, i was trying out the Nav as ive never had it built into a car before & put in a destination that i wanted to cancel ,but couldn't for the life of me work out how to cancel a journey
Congratulations. easiest way is probably voice commands, cancel navigation

·
Registered
296 Posts
Scroll left with MMI dial and up to the chequered flag, please enter and you can can trip. Or touch the screen on the chequered flag. I am too OCD to use the touch screen, at least was in our last MCS

141 - 160 of 215 Posts