Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whenever i'm using either the usb or auxillary cord to listen to music if i crank the volume it will turn itself down about a 1/4 of the way i had it cranked then i have to manually turn it back up. I've tried different phones, different cords and the dealer can't seem to figure it out. Just trying to see if anyone else is experiencing this issue.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
It usually only does it when Start / Stop is doing its thing.. Used to annoy me so much on my previous manual Cooper D as it didn't turn itself back up however on my Auto SD it does go down a bit but then reverts to where it was.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Mine did the same. But also did the random reboot of the head unit at times (Black screen with NO SERVICE in orange letters). Car was in for a service and a couple of other things. Head unit was replaced. Initially they were going to replace the volume control dial, but I think that with the reboots, MINI H/O authorised a full replacement unit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.