Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at maybe M125i auto instead of MCS, love the MCS but with the messing around I've had I am seriously unhappy and beginning to lose brand confidence. Although maybe BMW would be the same as parent company! Anyway would be interested in people's thoughts on M125i especially compared to MCS?

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm guessing you mean M135 as there is no M125, I have had two M135's before my JCW and I can tell you its fast 0-60 however its boring as sin, suspension wallows and its a bland unconnected playstation style drive.

Don't get one !

Looking at maybe M125i auto instead of MCS, love the MCS but with the messing around I've had I am seriously unhappy and beginning to lose brand confidence. Although maybe BMW would be the same as parent company! Anyway would be interested in people's thoughts on M125i especially compared to MCS?

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
I've also had an M135i, and I second everything Jimbo says. It's understated and a beast off the line, it's 50/50 distribution & RWD make it easy to hit your line through bends. However, it's sterile, the steering is light, the suspension soft, and to top it all off, the cockpit engine sound is false.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good car, just not engaging as it should be.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts