Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious what you are being told by the dealer regarding wait time and what you ordered, with approximate cost.

Now that I missed out on the 2011 JCW I drove to look at this past weekend (I literally missed driving, and probably buying it by an hour or less!), unless I find a really sweet example of a used one, I will likely jump into a 2015 JCW. A bit pricey, but I don't want any bells & whistles anyway. Std radio is just fine with me...not buying the JCW to listen to music!

My configured car comes to $32,150, plus tax...should be around $34,000 (USD )just the way I want it. When you consider that an "S" will likely run in the high $20k's with the typical desirable options, I'm not seeing the stretch to the JCW as being that much of a leap.

Anyone who is ahead of me in analyzing costs, options, ordering & shipping time, I'd really appreciate hearing from you.

Nobody has the new JCW in their garage yet, as they are still being made most likely. I cannot wait to hear feedback once received and driven!

Thanks,

John

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moderator,

Please move this to the Purchasing and Ordering Section. Sorry for probably posting this in the wrong place.

Cheers,

John

·
Registered
136 Posts
had a little play spec'ing my dream car

Thunder Grey
Red Roof
Black wheels
Visual Boost
a Bargain at only 25K

:D:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For anyone interested, I just spoke with the Sales Manager of the MINI Dealer closest to me, and the Getrag Manual Transmission will not be ready for the new MINI JCW until this summer...most likely June or July.

So, for a test drive, you will have to go for the Automatic JCW (which are on the way to the USA within the month or so), or drive the 'S'...which is what I am going to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.