Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone who has these confirm something for me. I seem to recall one of the diamond patterned fabrics having a bit of a blue thread running throughout. Was this the one or was it on the seats with grey?

Also, does this seat come with lumbar support, or is that only full leather seats?

It was a few weeks ago we visited a dealership so I'm having trouble remembering. Many image searches don't give me a view I can really tell the true colors in the fabric.
Down to the final decisions and are waffling between 2 seats.

Thanks all,

Annette

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have Leather/Cloth Diamond Carbon Black seats in my Cooper and there is no blue thread in the upholstery. The seats do come with adjustable lumbar support. Hope this is of some help :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I have recently purchased a 2014 F56 Cooper with the Leather/Cloth Gray seats and they have a blue thread in the cloth. Looks good with the Deep Blue exterior, IMHO.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I love HR Puffnstuff!

I never did drugs but love psychedelic music and shows. I love art and music! I guess I was born with extreme artistic sensitivity and definitely don't need drugs to enhance it.

That show had a curious artistic fascination for me...the sets were amazing.

I have a theme song for you Witchipoo

http://youtu.be/LGp4rTEw7z4

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol gogobig, great video. I was torn between calling this new MINI Pufnstuf or Witchiepoo until I thought about it a bit a realized putting Pufnstuf on a tag might be problematic.

Annette

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Def no blue in the leather and black diamond. But obviously there is in the grey. I fancied that but the seat cloth looks more brown to me.wasn't sure how that would go with the vo. Nice though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts