Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Newbie here, I have a Cooper Sport on order due for delivery December. I spoke to dealership yesterday who told me unlikely I will get digital dash but from November cars coming with Apple Car Play. Thought I would share.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi All,

Newbie here, I have a Cooper Sport on order due for delivery December. I spoke to dealership yesterday who told me unlikely I will get digital dash but from November cars coming with Apple Car Play. Thought I would share.
Hi, welcome. Minis come with carplay since 2017. Would be nice to hear they also come with android auto....

I have seen minis being fitted with MGU units 7GH option. MGU on bmw has android auto next to carplay...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, welcome. Minis come with carplay since 2017. Would be nice to hear they also come with android auto....

I have seen minis being fitted with MGU units 7GH option. MGU on bmw has android auto next to carplay...
Not as standard, from November this will no longer be the case. I was told the same thing :)

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hi All,

HI

Just picked up my cooper sport and mine came with the digital dash & i wasn't expecting it as i didn't spec nav+. My dealer said all the cars coming through recently had had the digital dash, although the only way to guarantee it was to spec NAV+

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HI

Just picked up my cooper sport and mine came with the digital dash & i wasn't expecting it as i didn't spec nav+. My dealer said all the cars coming through recently had had the digital dash, although the only way to guarantee it was to spec NAV+
HI

Fingers crossed for me then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts