Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The relentless drive to innovate, the undaunted determination fuels our desire to achieve greater feats; Armytrix aims to create a comprehensive automotive experience that will forge a strong performance foundation for you. We achieve what others can only dream of, go where others thought impossible.

This is the game changer, with Armytrix a part of it, the F56 is only mini in stature. Through our hyperflow exhaust, your demand for more power and more sound is answered and then some. The valve control provides an even greater degree of versatility in the times of ever evolving driving conditions. You're constantly on the go, let us make the journeys ordinary no more.

VALVETRONIC EXHAUST

Designed specifically for and crafted in detail, this T304 stainless steel exhaust will change the way you perceive performance. Hyperflow system encourages the maximum flow of exhaust gases directly from the engine, to guarantee optimized power and deafening audio.

MINI COOPER F56

SMARTPHONE APP
A brand new approach to driving, engage on a personal level with your vehicle like never before. Gain valuable insight to the vehicle's real-time operational status; from water temperature to boost pressure, we've got it all covered. Built in valve controller to offer even more convenience to your drive.

ARMYTRON

Encased in aluminum alloy casing, the tuning box boosts a dual-core processor that offers a smooth and safe upgrade to the vehicle’s performance settings. We can promise this enhancement WILL NOT VOID WARRANTY, so go out there and have fun!

ARMYNATOR​

SAY GOODBYE TO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT!! The minimalist design blends the OBDII dongle seamlessly with your interior. Operating out of sight and out of mind, a sentinel forever on guard. Designed to identify and delete catalytic triggered error codes before it interrupts your experience. Compatible with all exhaust brands, just imagine a beefed up version of the Akrapovic Delete-R with an even simpler install and this is what you have here!

General Inquiry | [email protected]

U.S. Sales | [email protected]

U.S. Orders | 626-269-7579

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
There is no compromise when it comes to quality. No wiggle room to maneuver No excuses to fall back on. There is only, do. A mentality that we uphold with unwavering determination. The F56 exhaust is the testament of that resolve, from the design to the welds to the packaging; when the system gets into your hand, it is in pristine condition and ready to take automotive performance to new heights.

· Registered
4,868 Posts
Looks like a high quality piece to add on to a Cooper S will you have one for the 3 banger down the road? Pardon me for asking a really stupid question I do not get this changing the sound with a remote or smart phone what is the point behind it? Why do I want my Mini sound like a Fiat or my Ferrari like a Corvette. Honestly I am scratching my head on this whole changing the sound of the engine for quite a while now.:( Since I am old school I remember back in the days even with an after market exhaust you could hear the difference between a 911 a BMW or Renault A110 when they came down the road before you could see them.:)

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Set aside the bells and whistles, strip away the distractions, all it boils down to is whether or not the Armytron Tuning Box can deliver the performance results. And by our testings, we are certain, we can. Alloy encased, the dual core behemoth operates out of sight but definitely not anonymously. With each throttle, you'll feel its existence, the liberation on all fronts, mechanical and spiritual.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is the game changer, we're here to show you the alternative. Everything you have wished for, power, sound, versatility, all within grasp. The path that will take you to a place where you've only dreamed of. We're makeing it a reality. A system that frees the movement of exhaust gases, allowing them to traverse unmolested, from engine to the tips. The performance upgrades in power and sound are the testament of our perseverance. We hope you enjoy it, as much as we do.

VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough, to stop you from rolling through it with ease. Our hyperflow pathway design improves the movement of the exhaust gases to be better realize your demand for more power and sound. Valvetronic setup adds another dimension to your evolving driving experience. Smooth performance output with versatility; what more can one ask for!?

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
73 Posts
I informed recently what the prices were in the Netherlands:

Armytrix Mini Cooper S F56:
Cat-Back: Front pipe with resonator + mid pipe + valvetronic muffler + wireless remote control kits + dual chrome silver tips (2x89mm) € 3.326,33

High-flow performance de-catted down pipe with cat simulator € 665,08
Upgrade to blue coated tips / matte black tips € 225,45

This is excluding assembly of the exhaust.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never be satisfy with mediocrity, never be content with status quo. Overachieve and expect more from your vehicle's hardware and software. Armytrix's got you covered on both area. Hyperflow exhaust that directs the free flowing of the gases from engine to tips without so much of a hitch. Leading to a delightful amount of additional power to play around with and a sound that'll echo for days.

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh what an exhaust! What a lovely exhaust! All shiny and chrome! When you hear the Armytrix exhaust on the F56 for the first time, it's as if you have entered Valhalla, the street as your witness. Thunderous war cry and diabolical power rush from the tailpipes with no inhibition.

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks like a high quality piece to add on to a Cooper S will you have one for the 3 banger down the road? Pardon me for asking a really stupid question I do not get this changing the sound with a remote or smart phone what is the point behind it? Why do I want my Mini sound like a Fiat or my Ferrari like a Corvette. Honestly I am scratching my head on this whole changing the sound of the engine for quite a while now.:( Since I am old school I remember back in the days even with an after market exhaust you could hear the difference between a 911 a BMW or Renault A110 when they came down the road before you could see them.:)
Hi Evlkarl and thank you for commenting! We certain see your point about keeping it old school. For some people out there, sound is an important part of their automotive experience. So, what our valve control exhaust ultimately offers is the scenario of having the cake and eat it too. Maintain the flexibility of having the normal Mini experience, but adding tinge of excitement when you desire it. It may not be for everyone, it's a great option for those who wants it.

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The chance to switch up the game, you can have your Mini and sound bad**s doing it! Unobstructed exhaust flow through our hyperflow design, freer movement leading to louder bangs and pops and squeezes the last bit of juice out of the engine. With the valve control, you're afforded an even greater degree of versatility. ON/OFF/AUTO settings, each offering different experiences for you to enjoy.

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Once we're installed, you will not see us. Once we're installed, you will unequivocally feel our presence. Show 'em what you got through our exhaust. The massive amount of decibel and power, hardly containable by the system, explodes from the tips with each throttle. This isn't your ordinary F56 experience, this is that Automotive Weaponzied experience.

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
As insane as this may sound, the video format has never done our exhaust systems justice! We can attest 100% to that fact that, hearing the system in action, in person, is a totally different experience; anyone who has heard it can back up our claim. This is certainly not a product for drivers that just want to blend in. What we offer is the difference maker but enter at your own risk.

MINI F56 EXHAUST

MINI F56 TUNING BOX

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.