Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I bought a second hand Cooper S F56 last week. And the sound is a bit dull. So I checked with Carly and try to increase the ASD sound. Didn't make any difference. I then bought a second OSD adapter to try with bimmercode and I have weird info :
  • An unknown is selected.
  • In the expert mode I don't hav the option F056 with B48
  • I code with F065 and ML but it doesn't make any difference

I read all the forum threads about ASD but nothing that could help me with my problem.
I don't know what to do next or if the car have a problem with the ASD so if someone can help me it would be amazing!

Thanks guys.

·
Registered
84 Posts
To get the ASD working again with Bimmercode, you have to revert to an older backup, but since you've bought it this way, I think you need to use E-sys to get it going again. Another possiblity is that they used a bypass harness, like this one

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a '19 F55 S (LCI) and I can't get ASD to work, and I have confirmed I have the ASD module.
I'd just like to find someone who has a '19 F55 S or later who in fact has the ASD working and can supply their Bimmercode readings in an effort to get mine to work.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'd just like to find someone who has a '19 F55 S or later who in fact has the ASD working and can supply their Bimmercode readings in an effort to get mine to work.
Apparently people have been successful at getting it back to work with the correct parameters. But it needs to be exact, otherwise it won’t work. Check out this post

·
Registered
17 Posts
Apparently people have been successful at getting it back to work with the correct parameters. But it needs to be exact, otherwise it won’t work. Check out this post
Thanks, yeah, I have had that screen shot saved to my phone when I tried it a week ago. I just need to find someone with an LCI F55 S, or later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts