Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,
Been looking online but couldn't see anything specific to the f56 in regards to the audable lock and unlock option. Is this possible at all does anyone know? Just curious. Thanks 馃榿

Registered
With the original alarm, there is the acoustic signal of inserting / closing doors but no signal in opening.

Super Moderator
I really don't think it's a good idea. Neighbours etc will be annoyed by the bleeps as we were in the USA. Very common there. Drove us nuts. Just turn and look.

Registered
Hi guys,
Been looking online but couldn't see anything specific to the f56 in regards to the audable lock and unlock option. Is this possible at all does anyone know? Just curious. Thanks
It is possible via something like BimmerCode, but obv. Would need a OBD dongle. Plenty other 鈥渙ptions鈥 available and more useful too

Registered
That's what I was after
Will this work on the SE? I'm scared of messing around with OBDs are they safe?
I can鈥檛 see why it wouldn鈥檛 work if there is an OBD. Have used this on a few cars (2 x Mini鈥檚 and 1 x X3) with no issue. When you make changes the app backs up config so you can roll back. Worth emailing support to check that the SE is supported

1 - 6 of 6 Posts