Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Well I have finally decided to buy a MCS 3dr, since I first looked at one back in 2003!

I have been offered a new car, although the build date is August 2015 - the car has been sitting at the central warehouse, and I was hoping whether you could tell me if this is a good deal?

The specs as follows:
Multimedia package
Metallic
Sport transmission
Rear spoiler
Bonnet stripes
Chromeline interior and exterior
Anthracite headliner
Led headlights
8" display
JWC Steering wheel

No run flats

List price is $53887.

After trade in (2009 low mileage fiat 500) and free automatic transmission offer for this month he is asking $42-$43K

Do you think this is a good price?
ALso, considering options for this car, would this set be good when reselling? What should I get as a minimum set of options?

Thanks guys ?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, just as a measure against what you are looking at, I very recently did a deal on a F56 JCW Dec 2015 Build and Feb 2016 Complied straight off the showroom floor for very little more than what you are being offered. This included the Climate Pack (Sunroof, Privacy Glass and Heated Seats) and upgraded Punch Leather Seats. Maybe you can get them down some more. This is from a Sydney dealer by the way.
Hope this helps.

[aQUOTE=Tonyau;480554]Hi all

Well I have finally decided to buy a MCS 3dr, since I first looked at one back in 2003!

I have been offered a new car, although the build date is August 2015 - the car has been sitting at the central warehouse, and I was hoping whether you could tell me if this is a good deal?

The specs as follows:
Multimedia package
Metallic
Sport transmission
Rear spoiler
Bonnet stripes
Chromeline interior and exterior
Anthracite headliner
Led headlights
8" display
JWC Steering wheel

No run flats

List price is $53887.

After trade in (2009 low mileage fiat 500) and free automatic transmission offer for this month he is asking $42-$43K

Do you think this is a good price?
ALso, considering options for this car, would this set be good when reselling? What should I get as a minimum set of options?

Thanks guys ?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that's a good deal you got! Unfortunately Imhave bought the car now. Not yet taken delivery - but not sure if I could get them to drop the price.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, Well maybe you can get some MINI Accessories thrown into the deal. Maybe a Boot Liner, JCW Floor Mats or anything else that comes to mind (even a MINI Jacket).
Good luck anyway.

I suppose the edge I had with my dealer was that this is my fourth MINI in approx. 10 years, so they must be doing something to make me keep coming back!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts