Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car has the halogen headlights and they are not so good so i'm getting the aux rally lights, will the led lights look good or not with the halogen headlights ?
What do you think ?

· Registered
2 Posts
I have no experience on the Mini halogen headlights, but I used to have a Jeep and the halogens sucked. I replaced them with LED's and the difference was awesome, very bright white light, a great improvement on the stock ones. The halogen aux lights might give you more cover with the same tone but not sure if it will make a big difference, maybe the LED ones will help you better, just check that you like the color contrast between the two set of lamps. On the same Jeep I had halogen fog lights and liked the contrast with the LEDs, but that's a personal preference. It may look something like the picture below.

Attachments

· Registered
49 Posts
The Rally lights won't really help with the Halogen problem as they can only be used (I think) with full beam, so you can't really use them for "Normal" driving - however if thats not an issue then as NOMAD said its personal preference, I have replaced the Halogen bulbs with high intensity ones which emit a bight white light, so they would probably be a closer match to the LED ones.

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't change the bulb in the headlight
I just don't wether the halogen headlight will look good with the LED rally lights mini sells, because they look different and they won't be the same color

· Registered
2,212 Posts
Personally I would be disappointed in having 2 different colour lights but they do only work on main beam and you won't see the difference as you will be behind the wheel driving ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.