Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We gave the MINI F56 an attitude adjustment with the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhausts, now it’s time for some signature respiratory refinement. Below is a sneak peek into the development process of the soon-to-be AWE Tuning MINI F56 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake.

More updates to come. Stay tuned.

*note: rapid prototype shown

Click here and sign up to be notified when the AWE Tuning MINI F56 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake is ready to go!

·
Registered
192 Posts
It looks so promising. I just saw / heard the exhaust. If your intake is the same quality well then this intake will be super. Hope to see the finished product soon. And i'm sure AWE tuning will find a way to get more hp out of the intake. And sound offcourse.

Thank you AWE tuning

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It looks so promising. I just saw / heard the exhaust. If your intake is the same quality well then this intake will be super. Hope to see the finished product soon. And i'm sure AWE tuning will find a way to get more hp out of the intake. And sound offcourse.

Thank you AWE tuning
Thank you for the kind words and enthusiasm!

·
Registered
13 Posts
We gave the MINI F56 an attitude adjustment with the AWE Tuning Touring and Track Edition Exhausts, now it’s time for some signature respiratory refinement. Below is a sneak peek into the development process of the soon-to-be AWE Tuning MINI F56 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake.

More updates to come. Stay tuned.

*note: rapid prototype shown

Click here and sign up to be notified when the AWE Tuning MINI F56 S-FLO Carbon Fiber Intake is ready to go!

Will it fit a F54 S?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I appreciate everyone's patience. And believe me I've been itching for the release as well.

Keep your eyes peeled as next week will be good :)

Until then, here is one final "tease."

Click the image above and sign up be notified upon release.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.