Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loving this little car - already been cleaning it a little, I can see that becoming obsessive! Already looking at the JCW Tuning Kit (must not buy yet!). Getting ready for a 300 mile blast to the North East this afternoon and cannot wait to get it on the road. It's got all the toys - HK, Chilli, Media XL, Head's Up Display, Parking Pack, Driving Pack (sorry if I get the names wrong). It was an ex-Demo car so fully specced - I ordered a JCW but decided to take the plunge early as it was there looking at me :)

Let me know what you think :D:D:D:D:D

cheers
Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
149 Posts
I didn't get the JCW kit as i was told i could not have it with Blazing Red, is yours chilli Red? It looks stunning

·
Super Moderator
7,892 Posts
Love the chilli red , next time perhaps tho still in love with vo. I like diamond turned alloys till they corrode due salt(citroen axgt memories) or you catch a kerb at which point very few people can repair the. Wife had a mini Highgate and caught hers. We sent the wheel to prestige wheels Birmingham who did the most amazing job within a week. However they said a coated wheel would've been 40-50 whereas this cost £100! Gulp.

How's the car Donna? Hope you're getting there . After your post 're paint on the pillar I redid my film coating on the post and made it a bit bigger! J

Reactions: donnaj1dlh

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Not heard anything yet Jeremy, but they told me to hold on to the loaner. Think they were hoping to get the shocks in ASAP and hear from BMW about how to approach the seals/respray. I'll give them a call tomorrow afternoon if I haven't heard before then. Really starting to miss mine now!

Reactions: jeremybingham

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Loving this little car - already been cleaning it a little, I can see that becoming obsessive! Already looking at the JCW Tuning Kit (must not buy yet!). Getting ready for a 300 mile blast to the North East this afternoon and cannot wait to get it on the road. It's got all the toys - HK, Chilli, Media XL, Head's Up Display, Parking Pack, Driving Pack (sorry if I get the names wrong). It was an ex-Demo car so fully specced - I ordered a JCW but decided to take the plunge early as it was there looking at me :)

Let me know what you think :D:D:D:D:D

cheers
Craig
Very nice! :D Time to start blacking out all the trim! ;)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fine fine...to each their own ;)

It's a MINI - that's all that matters! :)

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Hi do you know how hard it is to black out the front grill? does it need to be taken off the car and if so how hard is it to do?
Not sure how hard it is to get the grill off yet...I'm still waiting on mine to see how tough it would be. I have a hookup at my local auto body shop, so I'm probably going to have them do it anyway.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well - just got back after driving it for 750 miles this weekend, Surrey to the North East, around the North Yorkshire Moors and then back to Surrey! One word - AWESOME!

Reactions: uke
1 - 18 of 18 Posts