Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Just picked up an F56 Cooper S in Thunder grey this week having looked at several Mini's (which had all led charmed lives in one way or another!). Getting harder to find nice ones! This is my 3rd mini after an R56 Cooper and an R56 Cooper S at various times.

Now we've sold our camper van (I know, big change!) I wanted a small second car, of which there is really only one choice IMO! Had initially been after a convertible but then figured how often would I use that so switched to a hatch.

Bought a CarPlay upgrade unit for BMW NBT (from Amazon) which I ordered the day after we got it home. Arrived a day later and took me around 30 minutes to fit (I'm no fitting expert but am a bit of a CarPlay fiend!).

Wheel Tire Vehicle Sky Car

Really pleased with it so far and the CarPlay upgrade just ticks that final box!

Premium Member
22 JCW Hatch Manual Rebel Green
Hi

Just picked up an F56 Cooper S in Thunder grey this week having looked at several Mini's (which had all led charmed lives in one way or another!). Getting harder to find nice ones! This is my 3rd mini after an R56 Cooper and an R56 Cooper S at various times.

Now we've sold our camper van (I know, big change!) I wanted a small second car, of which there is really only one choice IMO! Had initially been after a convertible but then figured how often would I use that so switched to a hatch.

Bought a CarPlay upgrade unit for BMW NBT (from Amazon) which I ordered the day after we got it home. Arrived a day later and took me around 30 minutes to fit (I'm no fitting expert but am a bit of a CarPlay fiend!).

View attachment 80676
Really pleased with it so far and the CarPlay upgrade just ticks that final box!
Looks perfect 馃憣

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks am really pleased. For a 8 year car it just works so well. Upgraded the NBT system to add a bit of CarPlay and its ideal!

Plant Speedometer Vehicle Motor vehicle Trip computer

Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle

Moody clouds. Slight scuff on the rear wheel is pretty much the only flaw which shouldn鈥檛 take much to fix.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts