Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had him a week already and been enjoying it all too much that I forgot to post any pictures up.

Its official, the car is bloody awesome and anybody still waiting for theirs - well the wait is most definitely worth it! I love my car so much so that I think it has overtaken my boyfriend on the priority list >:D

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Hat Yes, with the help of the decal chap at Vines of Guildford. I noticed many people had chosen the same paint/alloy combo so I wanted have some unique decals to make it a bit more special. :laugh:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Love your colour scheme, I've just ben told that my WhiteSilver goes into production week 32 so delivery should be September.
I've gone for the same combination including the wheels but without any stripes, can't wait for the excitement, after a long 5 month wait.
Enjoy:)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have had him a week already and been enjoying it all too much that I forgot to post any pictures up.

Its official, the car is bloody awesome and anybody still waiting for theirs - well the wait is most definitely worth it! I love my car so much so that I think it has overtaken my boyfriend on the priority list >:D

Finally a PROPER colour combination.

Well done Sally. Don't be afraid to stand up for your colour beliefs.

We will NOT be beaten by the VO tyrant...!!!

Lovely car, looks great, thou must be well chuffed;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
I really like the white/ silver, it looks really good in the flesh. Pictures do it no justice!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts