Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around today and had my short shift adapter installed. I did not go with the Cravenspeed instead I went with the NM one because I wanted to keep the stock look and keep the price on the cheap side. Wow what a difference from the stock throw to the NM. The best best way to explain it.... going from an old VW Beetle stick it to a Porsche. Love it I went and had it installed thru an Indy Shop (Eurotech in Tempe since I did not want to tackle it myself and give the shop a chance to see how good they are since the R 56 needs a little work) For our Phoenix Folks I can highly recommend the shop and labor is only $90.00. Anyway love the way the car shifts now.:):)

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
I was almost afraid to read about the best $64.00 ever spent >:D

You really should have taken the $90.00 and used half of it to get the cravenspeed retaining clip and maybe a couple bottles of decent wine;)

Installation is a walk in the park.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Peter LOL !!! I should have but it was the best compromise to keep the car looking like stock on the inside. I guess my Racer Days must have every mod out there are over. I m happy the way it feels and I still got some $$$ leftover for them naughty girls you have been thinking off.:D;):D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.