Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I'm a new member and new owner of a Cooper S :)

What's the best phone mount for the car - I use my Note 8 as a satnav

Many Thanks

Ian

·
Registered
7 Posts
I recently picked up a magnetic Qi (Wireless) charger with a vent & stick on mount. I've stick it on the right side of the instrument cluster (RHD) and it looks pretty neat. It seems really secure there also. Face recognition doesn't work well, but it's more for when something pops up.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Bought a cheap one (£9) from Halfords. It is a magnetic one as well stuck to the side of the central display and it works very well, rock solid so far with a Pixel 2 XL (so a large phone). Your phone ends up where the Click & Drive puts it.

It is a stick on one though, then again the vent ones scratch so YMMV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently picked up a magnetic Qi (Wireless) charger with a vent & stick on mount. I've stick it on the right side of the instrument cluster (RHD) and it looks pretty neat. It seems really secure there also. Face recognition doesn't work well, but it's more for when something pops up.
Which Qi charger did you purchase? I’m looking for one for an iPhone XS. Can you post a link? Thanks.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I need to find one for my wife’s Mini Cooper S. We both have iPhone 8+ so they don’t fit where the wireless charger is. The Mini mount looks cool but it’s expensive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi, I've just received my Brodit hokder, which is really good, but I think I'm being a bit stupid. Is there a way to use the hokder with a thin case still on your phone, or do you have to take it off?
Show us a picture of the holder. Brodit do fixed holders for just the phone, fixed holders for phone and case and adjustable holders. Part nr might help as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought a great Baseus phone holder. Easy to put the phone in and out and good quality as are all Baseus products (considering they're Chinese) Mine suctions to the window and has NEVER fallen off.
Buy from AliExpress or eBay

Lincolnshire Mini Owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts