Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read that the cargo height is 67cm or about 24 " tall.
I have a 2 year old Weimaraner that stands about 25" at the shoulders and 34" -ish top the top of his head.
While wide and long are not an issue clearly would he only be able to lay down in the back?
Currently he prefers to stick his nose out any and all window openings.
I really only need two seats so folding the rear seats flat or removing them all together is reasonable by me.
Appreciate any thoughts, feedback or suggestions. Otherwise might need to give up the mini dream
He currently enjoys the LR Disco

·
Registered
945 Posts
Not sure where the height you quoted is measured from but remember all Minis have the floor height adjuster which will give you a little more height when folded out of the way. Best thing to do is take your four legged friend to a dealer and get them to open the rear door(s) on the different models. Suspect a Countryman might have the most height in the back. This site suggests a height of 72.6cm which is just over 28.5 inches

Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Automotive design

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure where the height you quoted is measured from but remember all Minis have the floor height adjuster which will give you a little more height when folded out of the way. Best thing to do is take your four legged friend to a dealer and get them to open the rear door(s) on the different models. Suspect a Countryman might have the most height in the back. This site suggests a height of 72.6cm which is just over 28.5 inches

View attachment 79760
Thank you, that is exactly the type of measurements I was looking for. the follow up question would be, if the second row seats were removed what would be the height floor to roof of that section of the boot? Anyone?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
again, still wondering if anyone can provide measurements with the rear seats removed?
If the rear is flat with the seats folded down, is there three 'levels' then when removed? the boot floor, the seat floor, and then the foot well? If anyone here can grab a tape measure and check seat floor to ceiling and foot well to ceiling it would be most helpful

1 - 5 of 5 Posts