Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi can anyone tell me if bimmercode will enable to change 3 second indicator sweep to longer?

·
Registered
2020 Moonwalk Grey LCI F56 S (Salt) (Current) / 2006 Pure Silver R53 (Hot Chili) (Former)
21 Posts
I can confirm on my F56S 2020, it did both. Enables the option in the standard UI and as a "hardcoded" option.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2016 F54 Clubman. Bimmercode gives me an option to change from 3 to 5 flashes and it appears to code. However, the car always remains at 3 flashes.
I believer there is a BMW MINI software setting (currently) that prevents the change.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a 2016 F54 Clubman. Bimmercode gives me an option to change from 3 to 5 flashes and it appears to code. However, the car always remains at 3 flashes.
I believer there is a BMW MINI software setting (currently) that prevents the change.
That's what happens with mine .. it stays at 3

·
Registered
712 Posts
It might be controlled based on location. My old 2015 F56, 2018 F54, our 2019 F56 and my new 2020 F54 all allow changing from 3 to 5 flashes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
There 3 different way to change from 3 second indicator to 5.

If your car has new UI but lock on 3, you can FDL code NBT on this "5_FACH_TIPPBLINKEN" to "aktiv"

If your car is old(before 2016), you need to FDL code BDC on this "BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP" to"04"

If your car is old(after 2016), you need to FDL code BDC on this "PIA_DEFAULT_TIPPBLINKEN" to"Tippblinken_fuenfmal"

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 2016 F57 Cooper Convertible only allows 1 or 3 from the dashboard UI. I just used Bimmercode version 3.5 to change several coding options last week, and the only indicator options offered were to change how many times to flash on locking/unlocking.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts