Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Mini F56 Cooper S
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

I need to change the voltage monitoring for my side markers as I have changed them to new LED ones. Currently where I have changed them, keep getting error messages pop up on dashboard saying Side Lamp Failure so I can only assume this is down to the new bulb.

I've read through forums and people say you need to change the voltage monitoring. Unfortunately in my app, I don't get any option for voltage monitoring under Body Domain Controller.

Does anyone know why this may be or have an alternative way I can get round this?

Many thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there,

I need to change the voltage monitoring for my side markers as I have changed them to new LED ones. Currently where I have changed them, keep getting error messages pop up on dashboard saying Side Lamp Failure so I can only assume this is down to the new bulb.

I've read through forums and people say you need to change the voltage monitoring. Unfortunately in my app, I don't get any option for voltage monitoring under Body Domain Controller.

Does anyone know why this may be or have an alternative way I can get round this?

Many thanks!

u need to change the led conversion front turn signal to led. mine didnt have the voltage monitoring. it depends on whether your car was born with led lights or not.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello there,

Many thanks!
Did you manage to sort this out. I have a 2015 MC and have just fitted UJ lights but can’t find voltage monitoring in BDM tried changing the front turn signal but still nothing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts