Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
I鈥檇 like to have a go at this to have the car start in Sport each time, but I鈥檓 tight and don鈥檛 want to pay for the OBD dongle 馃槀
Tight northerner :p
If we get to meet up i'll code it for you (y) - i set mine to start in last mode selected which is usually sport

Registered
2015 Cooper 2.0 SD F55
Discussion Starter #22
I'm curious about this mod (where do you code this in bimmercode?), any chance you could add a screenshot?
In expert mode Headunit. You can find it in demo mode

I don't suppose you have a video of how it looks do you? :D
I dont im afraid, its not that exciting to be honest

Hopefully the attached my help
(sorry late responding...didn't see any notifications of new posts)

Attachments

Registered
2020 JCW - Silver White - Auto
Tight northerner :p
If we get to meet up i'll code it for you (y) - i set mine to start in last mode selected which is usually sport
That would be brilliant 馃憤

When the weather gets a bit better!

Reactions: Robby Vrs

Registered
2015 Cooper 2.0 SD F55
Discussion Starter #24
Hello, someone know how to code to keep the Mini Logo stay on, because I have the impression that it only lights up from time to time according to the outside light. Thanks for your help
What logo is that?

Registered
2015 Cooper 2.0 SD F55
Discussion Starter #26
Didn't know some cars had those, are they the "puddle-lights". Mine are in the bottom of door panels when opened

Registered
Didn't know some cars had those, are they the "puddle-lights". Mine are in the bottom of door panels when opened
Yes it's an option, I have the last F56 JCW 2019 LCI and there is this option, but the logo is displayed only when we are in the dark, I successfully coded with bimmercode to show when I engage the reverse gear but I would like to display it when it's daylight when I open my door.

Registered
2020 JCW - Silver White - Auto
Is there a way to stop the central infotainment screen auto-dimming when you go into a less well lit place? Mine noticeably dims.

Registered
2015 Cooper 2.0 SD F55
Discussion Starter #30
Those are the main features found in basic mode (for compatible vehicles)
Expert mode offers much more and so the "stop dimming of infotainment" may be found in expert mode

Registered
2015 Cooper 2.0 SD F55
Discussion Starter #31
My mistake. This might be the setting in basic mode to stop or reduce dimming (top item)
Screenshot_20200702-144800_BimmerCode.jpg

21 - 31 of 31 Posts