Mini Cooper Forum banner
261 - 280 of 283 Posts

· Registered
Mini F54 Clubman Cooper S
154 Posts
Yes! it worked! Got the JCW tach in the HUD... woooot

Only thing that I can't get to work is AUTOZOOM in navigation... I have it enabled (and I have the XL Nav) but it doensn't work. Anyone got it working?

· Registered
621 Posts
Yes! it worked! Got the JCW tach in the HUD... woooot

Only thing that I can't get to work is AUTOZOOM in navigation... I have it enabled (and I have the XL Nav) but it doensn't work. Anyone got it working?
Photos pls, thanks a lot.

· Registered
Mini F54 Clubman Cooper S
154 Posts
Mini friends, another Bimmercode question. I have programmed that when I hold the open button on the fob that all my windows including sunroof opens (5 door Mini f55)... but I want to change that to ONLY opening the sunroof... not the windows, Now I have been looking through the option in Bimmercode but I am not sure if it is even possible.

any help would be appriciated !

· Registered
957 Posts
Just read this on the Auto Express website

If BMW are going down this road then I think anyone with Bimmercode is going to have lots more options to play with.
If they are starting with heated seats then you could guess at things like certain wing mirror functions (auto dip, fold option, logo project) maybe some ASD options and interior light choices, traffic and map updates and maybe comfort access.

They will obviously have to fit the right parts to allow the options to be switched but I suppose this will reduce production costs if all cars have the same locks/mirrors/seats.

· Registered
24 Posts
Hello friends, I encoded this in my car cooper s f56 2014 and it does not mark well the lines are not accurate when you accelerate and brake, they go to your ball, what is left to encode?

[media]

Also coding this and it works for me, but the lateral white lines do not appear as I have seen in other images or photos (below), what do I have to do to encode those lateral white lines? I put the sport mode and esp off and lever to the left and it does not work.

[media]

· Registered
48 Posts
I also would like to enable rear lights always on like DRL. I noticed that there are two options. Inner and Outer rear DRL. On BMW inner is fog light and outer the normal. Did you guys enable both?
Hello, I activate the two options, but the tail lights only turns on while the car is stop at the beginning, after that the front ones are on, but the rear is off.
Do we need to turn something more on at expert mode?

I have the halogen lights on the back, don't know if that matters.

· Registered
119 Posts
Coded some things yesterday:

• Passenger's mirror tilt angle on reverse: from 100% to 40%. Now it has sense.
  • Temperature with pressure on tyres display
  • Always remember last driving mode used
  • Date and hour automatical set by GPS watch
  • JCW rev in sport mode on hud.
Mine is one of the first F56 (march 2014). Everything works great. Even If I coded (for JCW rev counter) the second set of codes before the first. Then I went in hud display option and set sport display on (under it there are two options: sport modes and another). I made some tests and it works with the first not selected and the second selected.
Only a thing: it doesn't show the vertical lines for optimal gear change on left and right side of the rev counter on hud (I try to push till the red line but it doesn't work).
I am unable to code the JCW tacho in my Dec 2014 F56, would it be possible to provide the settings you used in Bimmercode?

· Registered
128 Posts
I am unable to code the JCW tacho in my Dec 2014 F56, would it be possible to provide the settings you used in Bimmercode?
Hi, I have the settings in a file but now I'm on holydays.
I think These are the same, you can try them:

At the end, you have to enable it in the standard car menu (Hud option).

:)

· Registered
7 Posts
I've used BimmerCode on my 2016 Cooper S Cabrio F57 to make the mirrors fold on lock and with long press of the lock button on the key fob, but it's not working. The car has electric mirrors but no comfort access. Stil, the windows and the soft top open with a long press on the unlock button on the key fob, but none of them close while doind the same with the locl button. Is it only because it's a cabrio? Or is there some conflict with another setting? Like maybe the alarm?

· Registered
7 Posts
@Boxxer79, Comfort Access is required for the mirrors to auto fold/unfold.

As for the closing of the windows and sunroof I don’t have a convertible MINI.
- I’m sure another convertible MINI owner will have the answer ;)

-Rich
Hi Rich,

the thing is, there are accounts of Cabtio owners with no Comfort Access that were able to get the mirrors to fold on lock, and I even know one person (with an SD Cabrio) that also did it.
For some reason, mine seems to be one of the "undoables". But I read somewhere a case where they had the alarm and the "hold button to fold mirrors" wasn't working because it was conflicting with a function of the alarm that allows it to disable the interior motion sensors upon a 2nd click on the fob's unlock button. After disabling that alarm setting through BimmerCode they were able to get the mirrors to fold automatically.
So I definitely need to clear that setting and then try for the folding. I guess...

· Premium Member
168 Posts
Hi Rich,

the thing is, there are accounts of Cabtio owners with no Comfort Access that were able to get the mirrors to fold on lock, and I even know one person (with an SD Cabrio) that also did it.
For some reason, mine seems to be one of the "undoables". But I read somewhere a case where they had the alarm and the "hold button to fold mirrors" wasn't working because it was conflicting with a function of the alarm that allows it to disable the interior motion sensors upon a 2nd click on the fob's unlock button. After disabling that alarm setting through BimmerCode they were able to get the mirrors to fold automatically.
So I definitely need to clear that setting and then try for the folding. I guess...
Very odd and interesting 🤔

I found another thread on this forum, they mention certain build dates and coding options. It's a long thread with a lot of good information. Hopefully it will point you in the right direction or even get you in touch with a forum member that has the same MINI year/configuration that got it working.

Good luck and please keep me posted -Rich

· Registered
7 Posts
Very odd and interesting 🤔

I found another thread on this forum, they mention certain build dates and coding options. It's a long thread with a lot of good information. Hopefully it will point you in the right direction or even get you in touch with a forum member that has the same MINI year/configuration that got it working.

Good luck and please keep me posted -Rich
Thanks a lot, that will keep me occupied for a while, for sure :)
I'll be sure to share my findings (if any!).

261 - 280 of 283 Posts