Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for some help people.

I have just bought an OBD Link CX and have also purchase the full version of bimmercode as am looking to make some changes to my F57.
1st change I want to do is the roof down with the key fob but cannot see this as an option under the body section???

Has anyone done this before or could someone point me in the right direction please.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking for some help people.

I have just bought an OBD Link CX and have also purchase the full version of bimmercode as am looking to make some changes to my F57.
1st change I want to do is the roof down with the key fob but cannot see this as an option under the body section???

Has anyone done this before or could someone point me in the right direction please.
I am curious about the exact same thing. I wonder if any users here know if a supreme bimmercode forum or site is available to train/ go over the instructions

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am curious about the exact same thing. I wonder if any users here know if a supreme bimmercode forum or site is available to train/ go over the instructions
I have just emailed Bimmercode to see if they can help, will report back.

·
Registered
24 Posts
OK, the roof down should be pretty much the same as comfort close for the roof. The latest bimmercode version does have a setting where you can choose the delay, after which the root closes when you do comfort close. So I guess that would be what you search for. I think the standard is 3.5 secs delay. So you press the button, windows close first, then, 3.5 secs later the roof starts. If I remember right, the shortest you can set the roof to is a delay of 0.5 secs.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK, the roof down should be pretty much the same as comfort close for the roof. The latest bimmercode version does have a setting where you can choose the delay, after which the root closes when you do comfort close. So I guess that would be what you search for. I think the standard is 3.5 secs delay. So you press the button, windows close first, then, 3.5 secs later the roof starts. If I remember right, the shortest you can set the roof to is a delay of 0.5 secs.
Hi,
I can get the roof to open so it is the sunroof and drop the windows with the key fob but the fob does not close it at all.
It has been like this since I have had it, I have to close it from inside the car even though Bimmercode says it is active on the fob.

I can also not get the fob to put the roof down completely from the key fob at all, just for reference I do not have the comfort access button on my door handles.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have just emailed Bimmercode to see if they can help, will report back.
Bimmercode have emailed me back to say putting the roof down with the key fob is not supported so I am now back to square one!!!!!! I don't really want to go down the route of fitting a module.
Does anyone have any other suggestions????

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bimmercode have emailed me back to say putting the roof down with the key fob is not supported so I am now back to square one!!!!!! I don't really want to go down the route of fitting a module.
Does anyone have any other suggestions????
Well dang it!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts