Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
S h especially very lucky. What a present!

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Hellow, i just join this forum and would like to share a picture of Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S i got for my wife's birthday present. What a lovely car 😉 she loves it

Awesome!

That's my color scheme, too. Though, I think you added chrome.

Congratulations!

JP

·
Registered
216 Posts
Very nice indeed! I just picked up a VO non-S with black stripes and roof. Amazing what a difference in personality those colors make - both very sweet, though. What a lucky wife!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys. She gave birth to our wonderful daughter and son and stop working to be a full time mother. For all she has been through she deserve it. I thought MCS will give her a little more fun while picking our kids up from school and running errands ☺️

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hellow, i just join this forum and would like to share a picture of Volcanic Orange Mini Cooper S i got for my wife's birthday present. What a lovely car 😉 she loves it

Awesome!

That's my color scheme, too. Though, I think you added chrome.

Congratulations!

JP
In my country we didn't have any choice in selecting options for the MCS, it came standrad with the chrome 😀 i wish they would throw the head up display but the Mini Connected is awesome.

Is it me of others felt too that this F56 is a BMW wraped in Mini suite? I used to own 2004 MCS and i didn't have any flashback at all while driving the F56. It is completely different and it has lost the Mini feels (well i am a BMW fan so I'm very happy with F56, best of both world 😁)

·
Super Moderator
7,900 Posts
I agree dekil I drive around feeling v regal and cruise rather than belt around madly as I did in my r56. The f56 feels like a grown up car very refined but I am glad I have cruise and the speed limiter else I would lose my licence! 70 mph feels so slow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts