Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Had my 2016 clubman cleaned in and out today and when I got home I notice this loose wire on the drivers footwell. Not sure if it was like that before or if the cleaners knocked something out of place.

Not so hot on these things so I wondered if someone could help me with fixing it back where it needs to go. Should I take it to the dealer?!!

Thanks in advance!!!!!
Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design Tread

·
Registered
Mini Cooper S F55 LCI (20)
26 Posts
Hey guys, when I pulled it out to fix the cable this thing fell on the floor - where the hell does it go?!! Thanks again and sorry for being so dumb View attachment 78728
View attachment 78727
That is the lid to the compartment where the cabin air filters are.

It's hard to explain in words... if you have a look on Youtube for videos about replacing the cabin air filter (or microfilter) you'll see where it should go. It's a bit fiddly, hope you are nimble-fingered!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That is the lid to the compartment where the cabin air filters are.

It's hard to explain in words... if you have a look on Youtube for videos about replacing the cabin air filter (or microfilter) you'll see where it should go. It's a bit fiddly, hope you are nimble-fingered!
That was fiddly indeed but got it in finally!! Thanks Dan!! I reckon is wasn’t properly attached after it’s service at mini, no idea how the car wash guys would have knocked it off. Anyway, thanks so much have a good weekend!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts