Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Cooper Sport
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

When purchasing my Dechorme kit, I was given a black fuel cap cover as a part of the package, but it does not fit my car since it is non S.
I am listing it up for £30 national (UK based) or £35 for international shipping If anyone is interested. (Preferably a UK buyer please).

To install it there is 3m tape underneath the cap and it simply goes over the existing chrome one.

Many Thanks

Kings

·
Registered
2016 F56 S w/factory chrome delete parts and custom exhaust tips on JCW tune kit and JCW Arrow kit
5 Posts
Hi Everyone,

When purchasing my Dechorme kit, I was given a black fuel cap cover as a part of the package, but it does not fit my car since it is non S.
I am listing it up for £30 national (UK based) or £35 for international shipping If anyone is interested. (Preferably a UK buyer please).

To install it there is 3m tape underneath the cap and it simply goes over the existing chrome one.

Many Thanks

Kings

View attachment 71624 View attachment 71625
No the chrome one needs to be removed first then the black one will fit

·
Registered
528 Posts
I am not the usually the one for confrontations, however I have noticed that you have brought negativity and unnecessary criticism to a few of my threads and some other ones in the community. We are all here to help each other as one community and not to spread negativity. I hope you understand that. Next time, I would appreciate if you comment only if you are interested in my thread and not to speak on another person’s behalf over something unnecessary that I already stated in the title. Thank you :)
Sorry Dad 🥺

..but seriously, no need to be so tetchy.

I think you missed this post:

Really just trying to save you the hassle of an unsatisfied customer, pal ;)

·
Registered
2019 Cooper Sport
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Sorry Dad 🥺

..but seriously, no need to be so tetchy.

I think you missed this post:
I appreciate that you were trying to help. The rant I had could have come across as a bit over the top, which I apologise for but it seemed that comments on my threads made by you were sometimes...not always unnecessary negativity which I thought I had to address. Thanks

ps I have since edited my previous message since this is not the place for my rants. Anyways, I hope everything is sorted.
On a serious note, are you or do you know anyone interested in this product I am selling?

Thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts