Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello to you all,

waiting waiting, in the middle of December my 2015 MCS in Red will be here:)

Blazing Red with black panoramic roof, black mirrors and black stripes. Interior black with red panels, sports automatic transmission, JCW streering with (guess what?) red stiching... 17" tires, Navigation professional, keyless entry, Harman Kardon audio, LED lights, backing camera, all the comfort things like heated seats and windows...

I think, pretty nice spec, missing only "driver aids" and Head up display.

Waiting for JCW motor packet and exhaust, for the summer:)

Should like like attached...

Andyno

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome! I have almost the identical car to what you've ordered. I just don't have the backup camera or red trim inside. You are going to love it! I've had mine for a little more than a month and I am still head over heels in love!

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Lovely. The hud is brilliant with the sat nav though! ???????

·
Registered
307 Posts
Congratulations. Nice spec.
Bet you can't wait.. LEDS,s are cool, albeit I keep expecting to get flashed from oncoming drivers, as the LED headlights along with the low down side lights are extremely bright...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, Jeremy, it is.... but this version of head up display, unlike the glass projected bmw version - you can´t see anything with polarised sunglases :(( so 1/2 a year in the summer its useless:/

p.s. attached interior...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Yeah, Jeremy, it is.... but this version of head up display, unlike the glass projected bmw version - you can´t see anything with polarised sunglases :(( so 1/2 a year in the summer its useless:/
I noticed on the loaner F56 with HUD that I drove that if you crane your head to the side and change the viewing angle, you can see some of the display, albeit dimly.

As much as I like the idea of a HUD, this feature turned me off to buying one on the car I ordered. That and the expense.

I'm thinking of buying a Navdy if I end up regretting my decision. Looks a lot cheaper and nicer than the MINI HUD.

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
I liove my hud but don't wear sunglasses. Just don't like them!

Reactions: johnan

·
Super Moderator
7,894 Posts
Now you're just trying to make us jealous.;) yes I can imagine it does make a difference.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still waiting, waiting, Christmas transport is problematic... you can imagine the long wait is not good:)

Peaceful Christmas you all Mini fans:)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hang in there! You're in the home stretch. What could be better for Christmas than a blazing red Mini? You've picked the very best colour. It will all be more than worth it once it's here. Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Excellent!

Can I ask how long it's taken from order to delivery? Assuming you are in the UK, I'm trying to get a handle on lead times for mine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
One quick... stil waiting for nice weather to take pictures with better camera.

Car after few days - rides perfectly, break-in period is looong:)

MiniManiac - i am in the continental Europe, from order to built finished - 3 months.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts