Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First mini an MCS, it's addictive. Went to the dealer to see if a 5 dr cooper D worked (family practical) looking to trade in and buy in Septmber... Bought the S in the showroom, 5 days later it's home, have a happy OH! I only get to use it on the weekend or evening.

Blazing Red, chilli, visual boost, tinted rears, seal and protect, DAB, piano black, 17" roulette.

Totally impressed...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Congrats! Looks wonderful...that's one impulse buy you won't regret!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thx. Yes, deal was preety good. We always did want a mini, so the deal was a no brainer, but the two door wasn't useful with kids and prams. Didnt like the clubman, nor the countryman (looks better now in S form though). Now to figure out the connected drive (for my OH)... I drive an F10 5, with connected drive and it has been glitchy from day one, updates, iphones and inability to still display emails when it supposed to. BMW/Mini have a great thing going, but IMO, poorly executed. Great drives though :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
First mini an MCS, it's addictive. Went to the dealer to see if a 5 dr cooper D worked (family practical) looking to trade in and buy in Septmber... Bought the S in the showroom, 5 days later it's home, have a happy OH! I only get to use it on the weekend or evening.

Blazing Red, chilli, visual boost, tinted rears, seal and protect, DAB, piano black, 17" roulette.

Totally impressed...
welcome to the club

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hmm, iPhone typos ^bringing the, not bright my^

1 - 10 of 10 Posts