Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well if you had the choice of any of the BMW Individual Colours past and present, would it have changed you decision on your colour choice if it was reasonable cost option.

So post your colour combo body and roof colour and if we have someone good with photo shop that would be brilliant.
Sammy we need your help:D

M Cars got it so why can't mini

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
That's "Really Green!" :)

Reactions: donnaj1dlh

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I quite like the Estoril Blue that the M-Sport BMWs currently sport.

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
I quite like the Estoril Blue that the M-Sport BMWs currently sport.
My M135 was EB, but I think it would be a bit weak on a Mini. Mini's tend to need a fairly bold colour - just look at those R56's in "Ice Blue", God they were ugly !

Now Tanzanite Blue would be something else....

·
Super Moderator
1,206 Posts
When I was thinking of ditching the M135, my local dealer had a 330D Xdrive coupe convertible in Tanzanite with off white leather, it was stunning, and I mean really stunning. But I just couldn't push the button on an oil burner.... I would of happily paid the price they were asking if it was petrol.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
When I was thinking of ditching the M135, my local dealer had a 330D Xdrive coupe convertible in Tanzanite with off white leather, it was stunning, and I mean really stunning. But I just couldn't push the button on an oil burner.... I would of happily paid the price they were asking if it was petrol.
Well i have had a e46 330d m sport touring an e90 330d m sport and current F31 330d m sport loved them all for what they were for great cars current the best with ZF 8 speed auto , but know i do loads less miles i cant wait to get back into petrol motor for me as well , looking closely at F80 M3 prices slide may be an opportunity or after the fuss over the M2 dies might get an acceptable deal>:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts