Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, hopefully someone can help. I have a Mini One 5 door F55 model. I dont have the storage option in the boot unfortunately. However I would like to get a boot liner for the dog. All the boot liners say they only work with the raised floor which I dont.

Can I just put a piece of really thin plywood in the boot to create a raised floor? or is the boot a different size slightly.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Please share what you ended up doing. I'm 90% decided on the weathertech mat.
I will do when we actually get the MINI! lol

My plan is to custom fit some 3 or 5 ply wood and then cover it with material similar to the boot or maybe even a rubber surface.
I'm after the custom fit ply making the load surface flat exactly like it is with the option storage pack

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a bumper protector from my old car.

I've read about these 'bumper protectors' My 2008 Clubman has the 'cargo lining' which is great protection - after 8.5 years the car interior is in pristine condition despite wet dirty collies having got into it just about every day. With regard to bumper protection - the mutt knows not to venture near the car until the well placed towel in there is flipped over the bumper! I'm just about to get a new 5 door f55 and will make adjustments to the 'liner' as required ... the towel will be part of the setup and hopefully in another 8 years no one will ever know there's been a dog in the back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.