Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no idea what is standard with regards the boot storage i.e. nets or floor and I was wondering if anyone had bought the boot box to help with storage. If so, any links and prices?

My mini is approximately 3 weeks away and I want to start planning - something to keep me amused while I wait!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I have no idea what is standard with regards the boot storage i.e. nets or floor and I was wondering if anyone had bought the boot box to help with storage. If so, any links and prices?

My mini is approximately 3 weeks away and I want to start planning - something to keep me amused while I wait!
Milo - with CHILI you get the storage compartment pack... which is a little net in the front passenger footwell and a good size net on the underside of the 3-position 'boot divider'.

I kept the 4-hook floor net from my previous MINI and this fits nicely on the four chrome rings in the boot.

The aforementioned boot divider is a nice feature which allows you to hide valuables away or increase the available depth with the seats up. Seats down, it can used to make a complete flat floor... very practical.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

So Milo you'll need a cot nappies feeder...

Oh wait wrong arrival

:eek::nerd:>:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Just picked up my mother's new F56 Cooper today. Did not order the storeage pack or any other pack and the boot does not have the moveable floor or any floor other than the cover over the space where the space saver wheel would be.

·
Registered
146 Posts
With my Cooper I've ordered the pepper pack so will also include the storage compartment pack.

I'm assuming it also has the feature where the rear seat backs can be latched in an additional (more upright) position to get slightly more boot space?

Is this standard on all Coopers I cannot find it on the configurator anywhere?

·
Registered
734 Posts
Hi Sunbar, that option is described in the manual for my cooper (haven't got the car yet) and in the PDF manual. The section is called "Adjusting the backrest tilt".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts