Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I've just ordered a new cooper s when I was looking at the mini configurator it was still coming up with the 2020 version which I thought I was getting but when went through order with dealer the new one came up with all the black accents like round the lights door handles fuel cap also comes with 8.8 info and digi dash it's the one with fog lights removed wow I bthiught it looks great!! Moonwalk grey with black roof and. Mirrors ordered last week I can't wait!!!! I have had F56 before Ann's loved it ut this looks amazing I'll try put pic of one I've ordered thanks people and brilliant forum!!
af2e68b64cadf96d844311fb97cb8b16.jpg
hi

Registered
Looks fantastic. When should it arrive. My BRG Cooper sport should be with me last week of March. Learnt to drive in a diesel mini years ago so very excited.

Registered
I just got a late 2020 cooper s and no pops or bangs unfortunately and I suspect the 21 will be the same. The gpf has killed it 鈽

Registered
I just got a late 2020 cooper s and no pops or bangs unfortunately and I suspect the 21 will be the same. The gpf has killed it 鈽

Have a listen to this Remus exhaust fitted after the GPF form about 14:30 in the video timeline

Registered
My LCI started making more noise around 9k miles. Exhaust needs to be warm, and car in Sport Mode. Drop the rear seats for more sound :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts